GDT: 10/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He has looked great in preseason and was pretty good this game. Rather cheer for ADA than playoff choker like Stammer!

He looks like a bit of a headcase.

I don't argue that Stamkos is a choker. Seems like a good guy though. DeAngelo just sunk NYR's shot at a comeback.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Toews looks possessed. Even on the second goal where he didn’t get a point, he created the play. Must have had a fire lit under his ass in the offseason.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
The refs miss a to many men on the ice penalty against Chicago and miss the high stick by Toews seconds later. Horrible officiating by them so far.
Did they show a different angle on the Leafs broadcast that the Hawks diddnt pick up? Looked like it was possible that it was high but they diddnt show anything close to definiatve. Call would have stood either way it was called imo.

I know it sucks to be on the wrong side of those calls but the right call was made.

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
He looks like a bit of a headcase.

I don't argue that Stamkos is a choker. Seems like a good guy though. DeAngelo just sunk NYR's shot at a comeback.

Sorry I am very defensive of Rangers team. I try to convince myself and others that this is not bad team. This rebuild is not good for my health.. I mean Stammer is not playoff choker. Meant to say elimination game choker. But whatever. Had to come up with some critisism toward Lightning lol

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
We would be absolute shit without Matthews. He’s going to hit big numbers this year, I believe in him.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Their defense isn’t that great, but you can’t deny they have the offense.

hockeeyyy

Sep 29, 2017
Their defense isn’t that great, but you can’t deny they have the offense.
Hey man! I was trying to reply to your post the other day about Matthews and MacKinnon before they locked the thread.

But yea, I think the Leafs defense needs more help from the forwards. It's our forwards not doing the work to provide outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad