GDT: 10/4(Good buddy) Your Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings vs Colorado

• Thread starter Captain Mittens*
  • Start date

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
And from the classless caveman who covers the Avs for the Denver Post:

Adrian DaterVerified account
‏@adater Here's the only thing Brayden McNabb will ever be remembered for - a ***** play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KChFDOrOE

I didn't mind McNabbs game tonight, I thought he did ok, he drew a call on tanguay, he was joining the rush. I absolutely loved Voynovs hit after clifford got squished, just enough to say get that **** outa here.:yo:

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I didn't mind McNabbs game tonight, I thought he did ok, he drew a call on tanguay, he was joining the rush. I absolutely loved Voynovs hit after clifford got squished, just enough to say get that **** outa here.:yo:

Voynov is a pretty tough kid, I remember when he beat the **** out of that annoying ass Lupul.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Richards has seen quite a few shootouts in LA, and he hasn't done poorly at it overall.

Well last year he was 1/8 and he no longer tries anything but a slapshot. If you're just going with a shot I would much prefer other guys that can really wire it.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Avs fans must be a little relieved to at least get a little momentum going before the regular season. I don't mind the result, we don't want the team getting too complacent. I also like seeing some of the new kids like Mackinnon do well.

The Avs haven't been scoring much at all this preseason if what I read is correct . Barley scoring a goal a game.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
And from the classless caveman who covers the Avs for the Denver Post:

Adrian DaterVerified account
‏@adater Here's the only thing Brayden McNabb will ever be remembered for - a ***** play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KChFDOrOE …

Interesting video.The kid got up after the hit and was skating off the ice only to be hit in the head by his own guy. It was a tough hit but hater Dater is just reaching on this one.BTW, the kid he hit was an AVs prospect.:shakehead

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Great game. Kings fans really seemed to enjoy it through their iPhone...

10710897_10205309234193656_735894429870769557_n.jpg

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
The entire Avalanche organization, from the announcers to Dater to the fanbase, have always been a bizarre bunch. It's like a collective rabid insecurity complex. Must be that high altitude in Denver.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dater is a clown. Always has been, always will be. Just let those guys stew in their holes and stay out of the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad