GDT: 10/31: Bruins vs Ducks 7pm ET - Happy Halloween

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
Okay that is some funny shhhhiiiii*****. Even as a Ducks fan I had to laugh. The Tellitubbies are classic.

Oh yeah, I hope the Bruins were partying with the Sox late last night and have a wicked hangover from the world series party.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 2m
Spooner in tonight. Julien deciding where after warm-ups."he'll be more comfortable at center, idk if we're ready to put him there yet"^CS

I'm hoping they keep him at center.

I just hope he won't end up on the 4th line.
But then again ... no need to, huh?

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
MOAR Miley!

Yikes. :laugh:

You're wicked twisted CF81, as always, good stuff.

Rask leading the B's out, according to Jack.

Rask & Jonas (YOH-nus) Hiller lead Bruins & Ducks onto the ice. Bs wearing Sox Champions ball caps in tribute. Pre on now, Game 7PM on #NESN

Penner pancakes for all!

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
@NHLBruins: Appears that Ryan Spooner will get the look at center tonight, took rushes with Chris Kelly and Jordan Caron/Carl Soderberg on the wings ^CS

RaybCamn

Oct 16, 2010
Wtf he is playing Caron over the Yeti. Is he humping Caron or what I do not see what he sees, it better be one last chance for him this is getting old.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Boston Bruins @NHLBruins
"Do you plan to play Spooner?" A sarcastic Julien jokingly responds: "No, I just wanted him to have popcorn and hot dogs in the stands" ^CS

Julien's sarcasm is pretty entertaining when he lets it fly.

Love the GDT-the teletubbies made me laugh and then I have to explain why.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Oh and glad Spooner is getting a chance-I hope Caron gets to go to the pressbox. Curious to see if they have hi play wing or center. Even if he plays center I figure Julien will have Kelly take the key face offs (at least the ones in the D zone).

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Just saw on the ticker that Caron is playing. Way to set Spooner up for some real success.

I hope that isn't true and Yeti plays.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Great GDT!

After a great but hectic sporting few weeks I can't wait to just watch one game... hoping hard for the win, lets go Bs!

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
By Fluto Shinzawa, Globe Staff
Based on pregame warmups:

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Jarome Iginla
Reilly Smith-Patrice Bergeron-Brad Marchand
Chris Kelly-Ryan Spooner-Carl Soderberg
Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
Dennis Seidenberg-Dougie Hamilton
Torey Krug-Adam McQuaid

Tuukka Rask
Chad Johnson

Jonas Hiller (5-2-0, 2.56 GAA, .913 save percentage) will start in goal for the Ducks.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Just saw on the ticker that Caron is playing. Way to set Spooner up for some real success.

I hope that isn't true and Yeti plays.

Jamie Erdahl ‏@JamieErdahl 1m
#Bruins scratches: Caron, Bartkowski... Spooner will make season debut, looks like 3rd line center duty with Kelly shifting to left wing

Kelly-Spooner-Soderberg it is.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Spooner is in? Thats great to hear. I knew he got called up so I figured this would happen but I didn't want to get to get ahead of myself. Curious to see how that line looks. How is he at faceoffs? I assume Kelly will take the d zone draws?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad