GDT: 10/30: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins 8pm ET

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
lmao... i just turned to NBC and its been 7 minutes of NON-STOP Crosby.

even when they talked to bergy, the first question they asked was how crosby played last year.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
lmao... i just turned to NBC and its been 7 minutes of NON-STOP Crosby.

even when they talked to bergy, the first question they asked was how crosby played last year.

...and Bergy (classy as ever) says what a great player Sid is....and like it or not Sid is a great player.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bergy is awesome.

Watching some of the rivalry clips and gotta say the hit on Savard still makes me sick.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bergy is awesome.

Watching some of the rivalry clips and gotta say the hit on Savard still makes me sick.

Me too..and seeing that ass cooke standing there with a smirk on his stupid face while Savvy is lying on the ice makes me want to reach for my baseball bat and....well you know...:naughty:

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Better than the bozo calling the Sox game tonight.

Buck and McCarver... I get their voice is synonymous with playoff baseball but I'm about at my wits end with them. Let's hope this is the last night we have to deal with them this playoffs, eh?

As for the Bs game this NBC sports live thing is pretty sweet. Solid picture quality.

I also have 12 beers with my name on them, good thing these baseball games go on for 4 hours :laugh:

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
Buck and McCarver... I get their voice is synonymous with playoff baseball but I'm about at my wits end with them. Let's hope this is the last night we have to deal with them this playoffs, eh?

As for the Bs game this NBC sports live thing is pretty sweet. Solid picture quality.

I also have 12 beers with my name on them, good thing these baseball games go on for 4 hours :laugh:

144oz of fun. Enjoy my man.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
144oz of fun. Enjoy my man.

I'll try for sure. If all goes according to plan I'll probably be pouring the last one all over myself ala this guy:

original.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->