GDT: 10/30: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins 8pm ET

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
So is the the whole pregame on NBC tonight going to be CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY, or more on how the Bruins got past them in the ECF last season in dramatically easy fashion?

I predict it will go something like this: Crosby, Crosby, crosby, Malkin, crosby, got swept by Bruins, Iginla, Crosby Crosby Crosby.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Oh and it looks like the Pens have been hit pretty hard with injury-have they had a game this season with a fully healthy starting roster?

Although they are probably glad two of the names on the injured list aren't Crosby or Malkin.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Man 8 o'clock puck drop so I can't watch a full period of this one? Ill be flipping in and out if my roommate doesn't try to murder me but I feel like I end up missing both games when I do that. I may do the computer stream move tonight.

Anyway, I'm going 4-2 for the Bs tonight in a semi-nail bitter. The 4th is an empty net.

Why so late ?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Probably the only time in my college career down here in NC I am going to miss a televised Bruins game. Go sox!

(eh, **** it, I'll just pull it up on my internet)

Random Oracle

Aug 3, 2005
Oh and it looks like the Pens have been hit pretty hard with injury-have they had a game this season with a fully healthy starting roster?

Although they are probably glad two of the names on the injured list aren't Crosby or Malkin.

No, Letang only recently got back, Neal has missed all but one period of the first game, and Vokoun hasn't played at all.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
score, hotel has the channel. one good thing about these national games. in Olean, NY tonight.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
So NBC shows Julien, Chara and the rest of the guys walking into the Consol Center, "Tonight Claude Julien and his Boston Bruins face...." switch to Crosby walking in by himself "...SIDNEY CROSBY and the Penguins." :laugh:

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
So is the the whole pregame on NBC tonight going to be CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY, or more on how the Bruins got past them in the ECF last season in dramatically easy fashion?

LuRKL5Y.jpg

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
At least the people that dont care about the Red Sox won't get the Red Sox shoved down your throat tonight since the game isnt on NESN.

But, Go Sox and B's!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad