GDT: 10/30/18 - 7:30PM EDT - New Jersey vs Tampa Bay

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018

no one has tweeted this guess it's just a bonus.
we'll be meeting No.2 next woooooooo....

#Edit: didn't know they'd have a game later tonight. They are above us now.
Though it's still early and I'm more interested in how we play. Let's hope we can repeat the same performance even tho the result may differ cuz the Preds must be good this year,too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master P

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
An lowly devils fans think they are an good? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: See u in an playoff round... oh wait you won't make it

Reactions: Hoek

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Had to leave halfway through the 2nd. Glad to see they pulled off a decisive win. Hopefully 91 and 86 are ready to really start the season now.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Great showing! The obvious big performers aside I really like Miller's ability to find Kucherov. Sick passes.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Have to say I continue to be impressed at how Coburn has been able to turn back the clock with his play. So far this year, he has played the best hockey since he's been with the Bolts that I can remember. Don't know if it's because of it being a contract year and he worked harder to get ready for the season or what, but he definitely looks SO much better than I ever remember him looking. He looks faster, stronger, and looks like he has swagger on the ice. I don't remember ever taking notice of him on the ice before...this year he's looked different...much better.

EDIT: Of course, it could just be that lumberjack beard he's rocking this year! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad