Pre-Game Talk: 10/3: Game 1: Boston Bruins @ Washington Capitals: 7:30 pm ET: NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 FM, WJFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I definitely think that would be a mistake if Cassidy goes with that but we'll see. McAvoy while not a shooter like Krug can really distribute the puck. Also has experience with what marchy/bergy/pasta will be expecting on the PP.

You know Krug is hurt, right? Not really much of a choice at this point so no "mistake" to be made. Mc has proven he can adapt when the B's need him to.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
That fourth line is one big pile of doo-doo. I miss Schaller already.

Meh. Schaller was good here but lets remember where he came from and what he was; a tweener. I don't see the 4th line being close to a pile of doo-doo at all. It'd be nice to have Kuraly there, but it has potential to be a good line. I liked what I saw from Nordstrom in that last game.

Reactions: Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Also, can we please call Vaakanainen “Vowels”?
images.jpeg

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Losing Krug a killer

He’s a monster on a the PP and one of the handful of most underrated players in the game

Agree to disagree. We are a worse team without him no doubt, at least offensively... defensively we will be better no matter who takes that spot. Urho looked pretty good and fluid with that first unit minus Bergeron. I think he will do just fine there and accumulate some points simply for facilitating the rock (hmmm sort of like Torey).

I'm actually excited to see this team without Krug

--- to clarify, yes he's a monster on the PP but I feel a lot of it is who he plays with and the minutes, and i think he's slightly underrated offensively

Reactions: Silva

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Losing Krug a killer

He’s a monster on a the PP and one of the handful of most underrated players in the game

I agree with your assessment of Krug but I honestly don't think losing him is a killer. The Bruins have great depth and I feel McAvoy will emerge as a powerplay force in Krugs absence. The PP may not be as strong without Krug but as a whole the team has the strength to overcome his loss for 4-6weeks.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Glad to see Nordstrom perform well, had a feeling he would fit in. Looking forward to the Vaak era, lol, good for the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->