Pre-Game Talk: 10/3: Game 1: Boston Bruins @ Washington Capitals: 7:30 pm ET: NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 FM, WJFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
You really need to watch more games.

Acciari is solid on our PK and scored 10 goals playing on the 4th line for 60 games.

Our 4th line last year was one of the better ones in the league and it's even better this season.

.Sorry but I am not a fan at all of him.I am sure every poster here has a player they are not fond of.That said I hope he plays well.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
McAvoy is really going to have his chance to be "the man" with Krug out, expecting 24+ minutes a night.

Excited to see it to be honest.

We'll see. As it stand now, Vaak has taken the spot of Krug on the #1PP. McAvoy remains on the #2PP.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
The last team we beat the Caps was in February of 2014 I believe. I remember because I was there. Might have played them one more time that season but not sure.

Dying to get tickets for Wednesday but they are crazy expensive. This broke girl cant afford that right now. I'll check in the day of and see if prices drop but they're raising their first banner so I doubt it. Meh.

Regardless let's go Bs! Bummed about Krug. This team is cursed!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
McAvoy is really going to have his chance to be "the man" with Krug out, expecting 24+ minutes a night.

Excited to see it to be honest.

I feel the same.

I was doing some GDT prep and he averaged 22:09 of ice time in 63 games last year.

Z was at 22:54 in 73 games.

Reactions: Emerz

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
We'll see. As it stand now, Vaak has taken the spot of Krug on the #1PP. McAvoy remains on the #2PP.

I definitely think that would be a mistake if Cassidy goes with that but we'll see. McAvoy while not a shooter like Krug can really distribute the puck. Also has experience with what marchy/bergy/pasta will be expecting on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad