GDT: 10/3/13 - Los Angeles @ Minnesota - 7:00 PM CDT - NBCSN/TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldMedal10*

So pumped for this... I don't even care if they lay an egg, hockey is back!

Billy Mays Here*

Alright, I'm about to head out. Be back around midnight (going out to eat after the game to also celebrate my father's birthday) to post my impressions of the opener. GO WILD!!!

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Both Milbury and Jones like Minnesota signing Pominville and the money. Milbury put in the perspective of other guys signing for that money like Blake Wheeler and Brent Burns.

Of course Jones said the Wild up a couple 1sts to get him, which isn't the case. So there's the first error of the evening. Let's get it started!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
tOPY49O.jpg

Someone photoshop a hat on him.

I couldn't find a single picture with Rick Astley wearing a hat. The guy dislikes hats.

Ugh.... I feel nauseous.....

pitbulnord.jpg

tonight we start...dont stop the party...yeayeeeyeah

Oh god I'm gonna be sick....

648.gif

Yup, sad to see players to point that stuff out.

Am I the only one that would rather have the season opener on FSN? Lapanta and Greenlay are homerish knuckleheads but they are our homerish knuckleheads.

Yes, better our homerish knuckleheads than NBCSN's homerish knuckleheads. Or is Strader doing the pbp? He's allright.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Both Milbury and Jones like Minnesota signing Pominville and the money. Milbury put in the perspective of other guys signing for that money like Blake Wheeler and Brent Burns.

Of course Jones said the Wild up a couple 1sts to get him, which isn't the case. So there's the first error of the evening. Let's get it started!

I'd say Larsson+Hackett+2nd equals a first. Close enough.

And if Milbury likes the deal I'm going to start disliking it.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
So... I was supposed to sleep, doesn't make sense to stay up til 5 am for a hockey game, tomorrow I'll regret, yada yada...

******* that, too pumped up for the home opener! Let's dethrone those pompous, extravagant, pusillanimous, dirty Kings!

Final score 4-2 for Wild, goals by Parise, Granlund (again in the season opener), El Niño and Brodin, who launches a guided missile through traffic. Don't care who scores for them. Bring it on!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So... I was supposed to sleep, doesn't make sense to stay up til 5 am for a hockey game, tomorrow I'll regret, yada yada...

******* that, too pumped up for the home opener! Let's dethrone those pompous, extravagant, pusillanimous, dirty Kings!

Final score 4-2 for Wild, goals by Parise, Granlund (again in the season opener), El Niño and Brodin, who launches a guided missile through traffic. Don't care who scores for them. Bring it on!

Thats right. That's why you GET UP at 5am for hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad