GDT: 10/3/13 - Los Angeles @ Minnesota - 7:00 PM CDT - NBCSN/TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot

The heroes of Canton St. Paul return to rob from the rich Kings and give to the State of Hockey. Your Minnesota Wild is back for season 2 of the Parise/Suter Era and coming off the team's first playoff appearance since 2008.

Our love for them now ain't hard to explain.

Years of waiting and nurturing prospects is paying off with several wearing green sweaters tonight.

More importantly, the regular season opens with a certain black hat named Dustin Brown returning to the scene of the crime. He's also trying to play it cool for some reason or another.

Will the Wild fans be calling for Brown’s head this time?

“Who knows? I wasn’t even thinking about it until you brought it up,†Brown said Wednesday. “Maybe, I don’t know. It’s up to them. It probably always is that way after something like that happens. Part of the game.â€

What about retribution from Minnesota players?

“It all depends on how it plays out, it could go either way,†Brown said. “I’m going there to play a game. If that’s part of it, that’s part of it.â€

But before we build any statues downtown or boo a player for taking the population of Pominville, the Kings are up first on the road to Stanley. Tonight's game starts at 7 p.m. locally (5 p.m. LA time, 3 AM Finland time) and airs on NBC Sports Net although FSN will have a one-hour pregame. It's time to return to the NHL regular season...

...and continue the party...

pitbull-light-o.gif

WELCOME BACK HF WILD! LET'S START THE SEASON IN STYLE!

Billy Mays Here*

Been asking for tomorrow off from work for four months now and my supervisor finally told me at the end of last week that I can have it off. So pumped to be going to another home opener, and will be going to the Anaheim game on Saturday too.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

WILD WILD WILD

I am absolutely ecstatic. I really hope the crowd gets there early and gets UP for the game. Wild should have the momentum for the entire first period.

DON'T STOP THE PARTAYYYYYYYYYY!

Wild win home opener 5-3
Coyle
Parise(x2)
Heater
Cookie

34 SOG

:yo: It's that time of the year again, and after tomorrow night Saturday night can't get here fast enough as I'm going!

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
PREDICTION:

Wild play well, but lose 4-3 in a shoot out.

Coyle 2 goals, Heatley 1 goal.

Shoot out goes for 5 rounds

Nothing happens to J. Brown, other than he gets checked in the 1st period by Mikko, and the crowd goes crazy.

Cooke will have a very good game, and will have the "jeers" turned to cheers from the MN fans by the end of the night.

Also, a Wild player gets injured and will miss at least 4 games because of it.

Last edited:

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Please leave PITBULL in the past.

We will have to wait and see what this year's good luck charm is, but no need to force Pitbull on us anymore.

Also, if anyone suggests we use Kanye West, I will personally hunt you down and burn your house down.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Stoner hattrick incoming! Woo!

Last edited:

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Game is on TSN2? Nice.

And since I have a new phone, I can watch it in HD legally with an awesome app from my provider. Woo.

EDIT: Just checked and there's also NFL Network but no NHL Network. Boo.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I'm glad I found an HD streaming site. I can watch the game with good quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad