GDT: 10/28/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Arizona vs Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Against the worst team in the league...He's a solid 3rd liner long term here, with an ability to play up if needed, unless he prices himself out like others have. 2 solid games in a top 6 role against 2 very bad teams doesn't lock him up as a top 6 regular here. But yes, for these past two games, he has done well in a top 6 role. For the team's sake, he'll need to continue for the next ~30 games until Kuch comes back.

Which is what I originally said, that you could stick Joseph in the top-6 for a bit and you said he was awful and couldn't be done.

But at least you've come around, I agree, he's a third liner ideally.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Thought the Lightning played a strong 1st outside the faceoff circle. Pretty sloppy after that but understandable. Arizona sucks.

Serge is a disaster in his own end right now.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Having a rough stint in Syracuse right now, he'll get his chance up here but I don't think he sees a playoff game for us if we have Sustr/Bogosian as options and already running 3 other rookies up front.
What’s up with Foote in Syracuse?

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Which is what I originally said, that you could stick Joseph in the top-6 for a bit and you said he was awful and couldn't be done.

But at least you've come around, I agree, he's a third liner ideally.
Until this year, I really hadn't seen much from him that said, "plug him in a top 6 role and prepare for success." He's shown flashes before to be sure, but I'm glad for him and the team that he seems to be able to contribute up there(wish he would finish on a few of the breakaways though). Maybe for the best if he doesn't go too crazy in scoring lol or Tampa may not have enough to pay his next contract.

Reactions: U55

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Until this year, I really hadn't seen much from him that said, "plug him in a top 6 role and prepare for success." He's shown flashes before to be sure, but I'm glad for him and the team that he seems to be able to contribute up there(wish he would finish on a few of the breakaways though). Maybe for the best if he doesn't go too crazy in scoring lol or Tampa may not have enough to pay his next contract.
I don't find joseph impressive. Bad decision making and bad finisher. He gets a lot of chances with his speed but he barely ever finishes any of them.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I don't find joseph impressive. Bad decision making and bad finisher. He gets a lot of chances with his speed but he barely ever finishes any of them.

I agree. He's very noticeable because of his speed but it typically amounts to nothing when he gets the puck. Good penalty killer though.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Great win. Had a family dinner at Sacred Pepper so I was checking my phone until we could fit in the car to listen then home to watch the last 10 minutes.

Nice to see some improvement.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Glad they got it done. I don't care if it was "only Arizona" every point/win counts.

Considering we've struggled against Pitt, Det, and Buf. These are all 2 points that should obtained

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad