GDT: 10/27/13 "Governor's Pardon" Lightning @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Could we be any worse? Great line changes, so passive all over the ice especially own zone. Just collapsing and letting them carry the puck around the zone

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
they don't even look like a team.. just look like a bunch of random people out there fulfilling their duty to suit up for the evening and then go back home. That's honestly what I am seeing.

Yes! This team makes me so freaking mad! I'm having a rough time in life otherwise now too and the Panthers games are really the only thing I wait for all week (I know sounds very sad) then you get to see this effort

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This "team" looks like there playing there first game together. No chemistry. No1 has a clue were each other are or what to do

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
This "team" looks like there playing there first game together. No chemistry. No1 has a clue were each other are or what to do

can see zero communication out there for sure. It's ridiculous, some of the most fundamental aspects of hockey this team simply doesn't get.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Guys let's look at the bright side, BILLY JOEL IS COMING!

mikewoodsonface.gif

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
That was a terrible rebound by Markstrom, but it was also pretty dumb for Goc not to cover the best goal scorer in the league better. And that line change...these guys are playing like idiots. I guess they don't really care about winning. Oh well, then we might as well look towards the draft. I'm not going to root for them to win if they're not going to show the necessary effort.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
What a great day Fins blow it against Pats. Cowboys do an epic choke job, on the way to the arena we have a guy go road rage on us after HE ran us off the road. Now I get this from the Cats. Best part of the day was passing a BMW on the way to the arena with a "Gomez 23" license plate. WTF

Ruston*

I'd like to see Dineen replaced and Trochek/Robak/Petrovic/Howden/Shore recalled for the sheer ILLUSION of change.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Wait until you're all alone in the offensive zone near the blue with 5 of the other team's players back, shoot the puck. When you're in the offensive zone with all kinds of room and multiple screens blocking the goaltender, don't even look at the net, get hell bent on making a pass. That's the description of this Panther team.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Thank god Versteeg is getting PP time and not Barkov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->