GDT: 10/26/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Nashville vs Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
If you watched this game and didn't see a dramatic improvement then I don't know what to tell you. Yeah, they shot themselves in the foot with special teams and in OT but I think they looked waaaay better. It will only improve with time.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
How does our PK get that bad over a season? It's baffling. The 2 bench minors are unacceptable. And Kuch needs to play like he cares again.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
that was the dumbest play coburn could make, if he just ripped that down the ice our guy would have been coming out of the penalty box. Absolutely idiotic!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
40 percent pk.

"Things are looking up!"

The only 40% PK in history was the Oilers at home like 3 years ago. It'll level out. The important thing is we are clearly going back to Cooper's old system that got us to the Cup Final and ECF but this time we at least have more viable skill down the lineup versus last time.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
They were missing Rinne, Duchene and Forsberg. The team is not getting better.

That should've been an easy two points.
They looked waaay better to me. I think they're in the middle of learning a new system. Its gonna come with growing pains. Time will tell though.

Reactions: GoHockey

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Nashville was opportunistic. And a few minutes on special teams made all the difference. This one stings but it's hard to be discouraged from the even strength play.

Reactions: Master P

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
They looked waaay better to me. I think they're in the middle of learning a new system. Its gonna come with growing pains. Time will tell though.
All true, but I still have my doubts about Cooper being the guy to implement that system. Actually I don't really have doubts, he isn't.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
All true, but I still have my doubts about Cooper being the guy to implement that system. Actually I don't really have doubts, he isn't.
Oh i'm right there with ya ( see avi ) , I'm just willing to give credit when its due and I think they looked really good tonight. The special teams are killing them though. Not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->