GDT: 10/26/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Buffalo VS Tampa Bay

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Not without some drama...but it's a W! 10 of 14 possible points during the 7 game home stand!!!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Palat and Johnson are just so good together.

And did it look like we got away with a trip like 5 seconds before that Palat goal?

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Unsung hero tonight was Panik. He didn't score a goal, but everything he did had an effect. He ate up space in front of the net well and was strong all game long.

Palat has improved every game this season. He never makes the same mistake twice. I think he's found his way in the game and realizes now that he does belong in the league.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
These last couple of games are games we would have lost the past few years.

That's what I'm taking away from this.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
We won a game against a poor team on home ice, as mentioned that wasn't anything granted before but now we do get these points, that's all I can ask for!

kisin

Sep 22, 2009
Czech republic
Malone has been just awful. Playing alongside Stammer and Marty most of the season and yet managed to score only 4 points. He's slow, can't keep up with the guys and looks like a death big body out there. Looked better on the 2nd line with Val though. I hope Coop will try something like that:

Killorn-Stamkos-Marty
Malone-Filppula-Purcell
Palat-Johnson-Panik

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Malone has been just awful. Playing alongside Stammer and Marty most of the season and yet managed to score only 4 points. He's slow, can't keep up with the guys and looks like a death big body out there. Looked better on the 2nd line with Val though. I hope Coop will try something like that:

Killorn-Stamkos-Marty
Malone-Filppula-Purcell
Palat-Johnson-Panik

He experimented with exactly this in each of the last two games. In my opinion, it worked well. Malone works better with a slower, more methodical line, and Killorn has enough grit to gel with 91/26.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad