GDT: 10/25/13 "Tip Of The SeanBerg" - Sabres VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Holy crap!

Buffalo has 4 shots and we have 18?!?! Is this real life?

Just came home, can anyone fill me in and tell me what our level of effort was? We actually playing well? And last, how is Bergy playing?! :handclap:

Nice to see a lead!

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Holy crap!

Buffalo has 4 shots and we have 18?!?! Is this real life?

Just came home, can anyone fill me in and tell me what our level of effort was? We actually playing well? And last, how is Bergy playing?! :handclap:

Nice to see a lead!
TL;DR

Buffalo sucks.
We suck less.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
We need to score couple fast or this game has OT written all over it

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
That's my team there! Work hard, all four lines...cycle the puck...gain possession early in shifts and hold onto the puck for good scoring chances. If you get a goal or two, it's a bonus. Keep puck in their end and take pressure off our shaky dmen and give Markstrom a chance.

Bjugstad one of the best period's I have seen from him, and GREAT in faceoff circle.

Bergie was awesome, but lets not get TOO high OR low on him early in the season. He's better than Versteeg already though:laugh::laugh::shakehead

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I'm having fun watching this young Sabres team too. Loads of talent there. Grigo almost had one. Ristolainen looks tough too.

Man, Miller really needs to get out of there though.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Wait, Brad May is the side-kick?

No wonder they sound the same and who knows, maybe they're visiting the same brain clinic.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
lol versteeg literally just falling on enroth and buffalo does nothing, only team softer than us when it comes to protecting the goalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad