GDT: 10/25/13 "Tip Of The SeanBerg" - Sabres VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killerinstinct

Dec 19, 2012
If we don't get two points from this it means zero chance to make playoffs. Must win!! Come on emotion!!

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
Buffalo is the biggest joke in the league, a complete gongshow. We really need this one and realistically should murder them but I'll be happy with the W any way we can get it, after all were still the cats. ;)

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hi, Sabres fan here. Just here to say I hope you embarrass us and our dumpster fire organization. :) You guys have my favorite non-Sabre in Marcel Goc so good luck.

I expect a good game from both sides. Buffalo wants to win badly as do the Panthers coming off two impressive games. Goc is a treat to watch on most nights.

I hope Pegula and Regier have a plan for Miller and Vanek and get a solid return for both if they're traded. Are you confident enough in Enroth or is a #1 goalie needed in a trade? Both these players can impact their new team instantly. They've both been in Buffalo for a while now and probably don't want to be a part of a new re-build at this stage of their careers.

We will give you Versteeg and a 3rd rounder for Vanek. :D

Miller would be a good fit for a contender willing to sign him for 5+ years.

Last edited:
I expect a good game from both sides. Buffalo wants to win badly as do the Panthers coming off two impressive games. Goc is a treat to watch on most nights.

I hope Pegula and Regier have a plan for Miller and Vanek and get a solid return for both if they're traded. Are you confident enough in Enroth or is a #1 goalie needed in a trade? Both these players can impact their new team instantly. They've both been in Buffalo for a while now and probably don't want to be a part of a new re-build at this stage of their careers.

We will give you Versteeg and a 3rd rounder for Vanek. :D

Miller would be a good fit in Calgary or Winnipeg and improve them.

Faith in Enroth to play 65+ games, no, faith in him to be a decent platoon guy, sure. I see Miller going to a team like St. Louis where they might just be a solid goalie away.

Would love to see Vanek in SJ, though it'll never happen. Quite frankly both deserve better than the organization, the fans, and the media have given them.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Faith in Enroth to play 65+ games, no, faith in him to be a decent platoon guy, sure. I see Miller going to a team like St. Louis where they might just be a solid goalie away.

Would love to see Vanek in SJ, though it'll never happen. Quite frankly both deserve better than the organization, the fans, and the media have given them.

I've been to a couple Sabres/Panthers games over the past couple years. My friend is a diehard Sabres/Bills fan so we always make the 2 hour trek to the games. Buffalo has very loyal fans and weve both had struggles for years now. I feel your pain.

Ya I'd like to see Miller go to a contender in the West if possible. He's that good that I don't want him to be in the same conference anymore. Tampa would be the worst if we had to face him 6 times a year. Where you see him fitting into the goalie depth for the Olympics?

Vanek becoming a Shark would make them that much more dangerous. I feel San Jose could finally take that next step this year.

Here's to an exciting game tonight. :cheers:

I've been to a couple Sabres/Panthers games over the past couple years. My friend is a diehard Sabres/Bills fan so we always make the 2 hour trek to the games. Buffalo has very loyal fans and weve both had struggles for years now. I feel your pain.

Ya I'd like to see Miller go to a contender in the West if possible. He's that good that I don't want him to be in the same conference anymore. Tampa would be the worst if we had to face him 6 times a year. Where you see him fitting into the goalie depth for the Olympics?

Vanek becoming a Shark would make them that much more dangerous. I feel San Jose could finally take that next step this year.

Here's to an exciting game tonight. :cheers:

Not sure, I'm not super up to speed on how some of the other guys have been doing. Quick has been mediocre and Thomas hurt, right? Given that he keeps submitting solid games for this Sabres team might make him a no brainer for starting goaltender.

Aspie with attitude

May 9, 2013
I hope the Panthers win tonight. Buffalo while they are struggling are not going to be an east team to win. Gonna try to watch the Panther's game and the Blue Jackets at the same time.
Went ahead and started grilling burgers, hot dogs, you name it for tonight's game.
6a00e551d294ef88330133f31bac9f970b-800wi

Panthers607

Bergy return + Swedish match-up Marky vs Enroth? Definitely watching this one!

Let's go boys!

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
I hope the Panthers win tonight. Buffalo while they are struggling are not going to be an east team to win. Gonna try to watch the Panther's game and the Blue Jackets at the same time.
Went ahead and started grilling burgers, hot dogs, you name it for tonight's game.
6a00e551d294ef88330133f31bac9f970b-800wi

Medium well for my steak please.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad