GDT: 10/24/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Ironically, I made the name before i joined the team to play defense in the league to play with some friends.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Chicago probably is going to come out pissed. 3-2 Chicago.

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
4-3 Bolts

Tied game, then Khabi scores an own goal with less than a minute left in the third, rips his sweater off to reveal the Bolts 2004 home jersey underneath and we find out he's been on the payroll THE WHOLE TIME.

It's all very exciting...

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
4-3 Bolts

Tied game, then Khabi scores an own goal with less than a minute left in the third, rips his sweater off to reveal the Bolts 2004 home jersey underneath and we find out he's been on the payroll THE WHOLE TIME.

It's all very exciting...

Damn. Couldn't write a better story.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Didn't see a specific thread on him so I'll ask in here.

How has Palat looked this year? What are your projections for him? Not just for this year, but career wise. I know he had a crazy good AHL playoffs, so I was curious how he has looked this year.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
The Hawks just arrived at the hotel across from my office building in downtown as I was leaving. Tons of Hawk fans out there.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Didn't see a specific thread on him so I'll ask in here.

How has Palat looked this year? What are your projections for him? Not just for this year, but career wise. I know he had a crazy good AHL playoffs, so I was curious how he has looked this year.

He has been ok just seeming to starting to break out now. I think he will not be as good as killorn but brings a lot of hitting and same things killorn brings.

He has been solid yet unspectacular. Nothing that has wowed you so far. This year could see him being a 12-15 goal and 35-40 point guy high years like 25- 60 probably.

He is a complete type of player and can make a jump but dont know if he will.

The one thing like with killorn is these kids are playing and practicing with a lot of ELITE talent. Guys who are great at things some of that seems to be rubbing off puck control possession hits etc.. So is hard to say right now. He works hard so time will tell.

Sear91

Jun 26, 2007
Tampa
Woke up happy to know Lightning hockey was back, and I was got even more stoked once I saw Patty Kane at my work today. He was looking pretty douchey. Hope we can smoke the 'Hawks tonight and get back on track!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I've got to wonder at this point if the extended delay between games for the Lightning is going to haunt them.

Chicago at least got a scrimmage in against the Panthers on Tuesday.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I've got to wonder at this point if the extended delay between games for the Lightning is going to haunt them.

Chicago at least got a scrimmage in against the Panthers on Tuesday.

That is just brutal man

I heard we bonded I was waiting on news since everyone went fishing of malone cutting his finger on a hook and will be out two months.

Just saying.

SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
thanks my friend :)

Btw dont tell Krista , but she forgot :shakehead

:sarcasm:

So did your board, I actually checked this morning for a birthday thread to wish you well but I didn't see one. So I waited and then I forgot a little until I saw you in this thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad