GDT: 10/23 Game 7 - Bruins @ NY Islanders - NESN, TVAS, MSG+, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Okay, replace him with any other center in the NHL, and the Bruins still suck. They have next to zero offensive talent and not a single top talent defenseman. Chara is a pylon. Clode is using an obsolete system. This team is going nowhere.

Bruins offense is lighting things up. Chara is playing 25 mins a night and is a plus player. Claudes system took us to the finals 3 seasons ago and 1 game away from the final 4 two seasons ago.

If you fans say the team sucks... the players suck... the management sucks... everything sucks... and yet we are still one of the 3 most successful franchises in hockey in recent memory, then you are missing the names of who really sucks the most.

I cant say this start to this season or the finish to last season make me happy but at least try to find some positives.

If we all insist on being losers and focusing exclusively on crap... try to stick to real crap i think or we expose ourselves as being even poorer fans

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
7 points through 8 games after an 0-3 start? Small steps.

There's signs there, but still a lot of areas to clean up.

Will say this though, I don't feel out of it offensively with this team even down 2.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
That car has armature written all over it. Forget giving out more seats to your fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad