Recalled/Assigned: 10/23 - Carpenter Re-Assigned to Barracudas

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose

Date of reassignment was yesterday, 10/23 at 10:14AM. Could not have happened on Friday.

--------------------

Here's a press writeup on Carpenter's reassignment:

The San Jose Sharks have returned Ryan Carpenter to the minors.
The center was a healthy scratch during the week he was with San Jose. He had 18 goals and 55 points last season in 66 AHL games but the 25-year-old has not been able to crack the NHL lineup.

Still no word on Meier or who's called up, but since it's a 3-game homestand starting tomorrow, there's no rush.

I would like to see Meier on Tuesday, but I'm doubting that will happen this soon.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Date of reassignment was yesterday, 10/23 at 10:14AM. Could not have happened on Friday.

--------------------

Here's a press writeup on Carpenter's reassignment:

The San Jose Sharks have returned Ryan Carpenter to the minors.
The center was a healthy scratch during the week he was with San Jose. He had 18 goals and 55 points last season in 66 AHL games but the 25-year-old has not been able to crack the NHL lineup.

Still no word on Meier or who's called up, but since it's a 3-game homestand starting tomorrow, there's no rush.

I would like to see Meier on Tuesday, but I'm doubting that will happen this soon.

Carpenter played for the Barracuda on the 10/22 and the Sharks sent out a press release on 10/21. The AHL transactions page has him being returned from loan to the Barracuda on the 21st as well.

Timo is still not ready for contact. He's hoping to play this weekend in the Barracuda's home opener.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00