GDT: 10/21 - Game 7 - Sabres (1-5-0) shuffle into Boston (3-3-0) - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I get that it's 3 on 3, but they might as well just make Krug a forward if he plays in OT. He's already not very strong defensively and he has no idea how to defend as much space as their is avialable to the offense during 3 v 3.
I think Bergeron is actually the defenseman in 3 on 3. He has the brain for it

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I understand the team is young, but it's scary that they absolutely refuse to close the door and play a full 60 minutes.

Going nowhere quick.

Reactions: Absurdity

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Bruins are playing the worst teams in the league during this stretch and have a 3-4 record. That is worrisome

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
That's a good goal.

Please don't sidetrack the game discussion with an "debate" about something so obvious.

100% a good goal, but as a fan I want consistency.

That exact play has been called against the Bruins at least twice in recent seasons. Needs to be a cut and dry rule, no grey area.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Dislike the call as the Sabres guy is going right through the heart of the crease...but either way Dobby was mega pathetic. Couldn't hold onto a puck all night. Save with no rebound please FFS!!

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Just from OT:

- That's obviously a goal, no sense in debating it
- That was probably a penalty the Bruins got jobbed out of when McAvoy got hauled down on the first shift
- Pasta got greedy on the 2-on-1, but why was Krug trying to skate into him? Caused a rush the other way.
- Pasta had a great game and I love him, but FFS, get off the bloody ice kid. Don't go full Kovalev with this 4 minute shift crap. They were pinned in but the puck got cleared out during that and instead of bee-lining it to the bench he just floated there and stayed on to get pinned in some more.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Ah it’s kind of a lame excuse, all teams go through injuries. These aren’t the top teams in the league they have been playing or I would somewhat agree

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Dislike the call as the Sabres guy is going right through the heart of the crease...but either way Dobby was mega pathetic. Couldn't hold onto a puck all night. Save with no rebound please FFS!!

Yeah he's going through, but letting the defending team wipe a goal away by creating contact would be monumentally stupid. 100% the correct call. My gripe is that the NHL needs to be consistent about it. They haven't been,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad