Feb 27, 2018
Yes he did! lol
so what we've seen here is
giphy.gif

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
We have never lost a game I've attended. But then again we haven't won one either.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Maybe I shouldn’t ask this here but the Mishkin goal call video reminded of a question I had. On Mac’s goal we see Mac head over to Stammer to celebrate, and it seems clear that they have some kind of bond. How long would you say it takes for a player on a new team to go from fist bumps to celebrate a goal to hugs?

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Maybe I shouldn’t ask this here but the Mishkin goal call video reminded of a question I had. On Mac’s goal we see Mac head over to Stammer to celebrate, and it seems clear that they have some kind of bond. How long would you say it takes for a player on a new team to go from fist bumps to celebrate a goal to hugs?
That'd pretty much depend on the players and the teams. We are one of the winning teams and as you can see from the short celly vid after the win, our team atmosphere can't be, you know, bad. As you may know, Mac was a captain in NYC so he was making efforts so that a new player can naturally fit in by talking to him, giving him a ride to show him around the city, inviting his teammates to his house party etc... I don't know if Stammer does that, but surely you'd have one or two friendly guys willing to make you feel comfortable in the new environment. I also think it's not just the players but the organization who does that, too. (Mac was also expressing his gratitude to the organization for taking care of his family so...that'd motivate a player to be part of the new team, like a family.)

So my answer would be...from a couple of weeks to NEVER!!(I mean, forever.Some guys may only hug women. I'm just joking.)

Last edited:

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
That'd pretty much depend on the players and the teams. We are one of the winning teams and as you can see from the short celly vid after the win, our team atmosphere can't be, you know, bad. As you may know, Mac was a captain in NYC so he was making efforts so that a new player can naturally fit in by talking to him, giving him a ride to show him around the city, inviting his teammates to his house party etc... I don't know if Stammer does that, but surely you'd have one or two friendly guys willing to make you feel comfortable in the new environment. I also think it's not just the players but the organization who does that, too. (Mac was also expressing his gratitude to the organization for taking care of his family so...that'd motivate a player to be part of the new team, like a family.)

So my answer would be...from a couple of weeks to NEVER!!(some guys may only hug women. I'm just joking.)

Thanks for responding. I think the playoffs may have helped Miller and Mac also get closer to the team with the extra emotion involved.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad