GDT: 10/21/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Cirelli is going to be such a stud in about 2 years. And I mean an "OMG we have to have the Bolts on national TeeVee all the time" type of stud.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
The Hawks picked a bad night to not show up.

A lot of our guys who haven't looked good yet are looking great tonight (Kuch, for starters; Palat to a lesser extent), but it's hard to say if that's just because the Hawks look like a beer league team who doesn't understand the ref doesn't blow the whistle when the puck hits your goalie.
For years I yell - ad naseaum - about shots. Yes, the Hawks aren’t skating until the whistle blows. But we are getting pucks to net. JC needs to jam this tape down everyone’s throat as an example. I hope this becomes a watershed moment for the team.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy

*ftfy

(if im wrong, which i very well could be, blame tv because they totally just said 34 yet the gamesheet on nhl.com says 32, so idk anymore)
Probably you're right, because I've posted this number too late (My NHL Tv has a big delay cause I don't live, unfortunately for me :) in USA :)

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
WTG Heddy!!!!!!!!!!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

let-the-beatings-mr8k39.jpg

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I don't like too much, to be honest ahahahahahaha
Because, for me, it's easy to have some spoiler looking on this thread... xD xD xD
I get it. When I'm on a stream I hate following the get too closely because even 10 seconds can mess stuff up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->