GDT: 10/20 Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers 7:00 EST

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Watching the FS-Florida feed.

I haven't caught the names of the announcers yet, but the color commentator is not very knowledgable about hockey. He thinks anything and everything that happens is a penalty. As frustrating as Mickey can be, he is much better than this clown

Edit:
Also, the Florida fans cheer at the wrong moments, I am sure I don't need to be watching FS-Florida to realize this.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
i liked the way nyquist started the season the first three games, since then he is back to the old nyquist, who suddenly is to weak on the boards and who plays late, inaccurate passes

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
In Mickey’s defense, old school nba and nfl players say the same type of things about leagues turning soft

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
In Mickey’s defense, old school nba and nfl players say the same type of things about leagues turning soft

i think he has a point, nobody forces you to play these games and you know what you sign up for. Health is an important factor, but you can't just turn these sports into something completely different

Reactions: martinez

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
i liked the way nyquist started the season the first three games, since then he is back to the old nyquist, who suddenly is to weak on the boards and who plays late, inaccurate passes

He has still been okay on the forecheck and boards, but he is making a lot of hope passes and low percentage perimeter plays when he does have the time to be better. He needs to value the puck more at times.

Huge chance for us 5 on 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->