Vk9pZSH.png

b8PpK8b.png

8HDOc1A.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: berlin

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Minnesota played in Dallas last night, and is traveling all the way back north. We have no excuse for losing this one, or at least for getting outplayed, so obviously we all know what will happen.

Reactions: berlin

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Minnesota played in Dallas last night, and is traveling all the way back north. We have no excuse for losing this one, or at least for getting outplayed, so obviously we all know what will happen.

Expecting them to play their backup as well since Dubnyk played last night.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
D'oh!!! I'm talking about a pure speed energy player here

In all seriousness, JT was such a solid player when he got here. So fast and hustled all the time. By the time he left he looked like a shell of himself. Why do all our players become shells of themselves after 3 or 4 seasons. Watching Palat this year and last is the perfect example of this. Don’t know if it’s a comfort thing or because they get paid a bit, but it happens to every player that comes from the ahl, it seems.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
In all seriousness, JT was such a solid player when he got here. So fast and hustled all the time. By the time he left he looked like a shell of himself. Why do all our players become shells of themselves after 3 or 4 seasons. Watching Palat this year and last is the perfect example of this. Don’t know if it’s a comfort thing or because they get paid a bit, but it happens to every player that comes from the ahl, it seems.

Palat always looks like a shell of himself in October. Always.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Joseph looks like he's gonna be a lot more than just that.

It's early and me being the superstitious creature that I am feel the same way but have never said it. For me I just hope that no matter what we're going to keep seeing this out of Joseph for years to come ever if he never becomes a big scorer. It seemed like for longest time that we had the most blah bottom line players you could find anywhere and Joseph is showing that he is anything but

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's early and me being the superstitious creature that I am feel the same way but have never said it. For me I just hope that no matter what we're going to keep seeing this out of Joseph for years to come ever if he never becomes a big scorer. It seemed like for longest time that we had the most blah bottom line players you could find anywhere and Joseph is showing that he is anything but

Joseph is a high-floor guy. He's gonna develop into a 35-40 point guy, even if things go poorly. His skillset translates too well for anything less. We're already seeing it. It's not just his speed. He's hitting the open man with passes on a regular basis. That, combined with his speed, leads to plays like Johnson's SH goal the other night. More of that to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad