BRUINS GDT 10/18 - Game 7 - Boston Bruins @ Edmonton Oilers - 9 pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM, SN1, CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Such a nice looking excellent young man.

Well let's see how long we can all stay awake. If only I didn't have to work tomorrow (or ever) . Our group at work chipped in and got a bunch of lottery tickets for that huge amount so maybe after tomorrow I can retire. :D. I hope a group wins...my group.

Go B's !!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-10-18_20-44-17.png

This arena is SPECTACULAR

Reactions: Sheppy

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I’m fading fast so I’ll be lucky to see a full period.

Go Bruins!

Go Red Sox!

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
I know everyone is wondering how long a leash the kids have considering their slow start.... but is time to start thinking about #42 and whether he deserves to be playing? I'm sure there will be a lot of huffing and puffing over me asking that.... but I think its a legitimate question to be asking. Sweeney has to address 3C and quickly.

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
I know everyone is wondering how long a leash the kids have considering their slow start.... but is time to start thinking about #42 and whether he deserves to be playing? I'm sure there will be a lot of huffing and puffing over me asking that.... but I think its a legitimate question to be asking. Sweeney has to address 3C and quickly.

Been active discussion on this exact topic in the Backes thread, might wonna give it a look. :thumbu:

Reactions: TwineTickler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad