GDT: 10/18/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Detroit vs Tampa Bay

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Vasy came looking like Vezina goalie out there.

1 star Vasy
2 star McDonagh
3 star Stammer for finally shooting the puck.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I will now celebrate this win by watching the Blackhawks lose to the Coyotes. :laugh:

Edit: Uh oh, they're playing the Bolts this weekend; what have I done? :booboo:

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Killorn and Paquette should get mentions too, strong games from them.

Seems like a lot of our defensive deficiencies from last season have been worked out

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Fun game! Glad Stammer finally got one. Heddy did not have a good game. Sergy looked much better. Mac was great! He and Stråls actually had the most TOI even with Heddy's PP time. Solid.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Fun game! Glad Stammer finally got one. Heddy did not have a good game. Sergy looked much better. Mac was great! He and Stråls actually had the most TOI even with Heddy's PP time. Solid.
Hedman got victimized by some bouncy/bad passes tonight, but I wouldn't say he had a bad game.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Just kind of echoing here, but McDonagh has been spectacular so far this season.

Stamkos actually looked like he had some energy tonight. PK still looking great.

Would really like to see Kucherov wake up and do some Kucherov stuff.

BTW I love Joseph and Johnson on a line. I'd love to see a Joseph-Johnson-Gourde line. That would be a terror for a slow line to get caught against.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Just kind of echoing here, but McDonagh has been spectacular so far this season.

Stamkos actually looked like he had some energy tonight. PK still looking great.

Would really like to see Kucherov wake up and do some Kucherov stuff.

BTW I love Joseph and Johnson on a line. I'd love to see a Joseph-Johnson-Gourde line. That would be a terror for a slow line to get caught against.

Joseph-Point-Johnson

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
McD has been our best defender by a wide margin. So happy to have him signed long term
He's been fantastic, no doubt.
Wonder how much playing consistently with Strals has to do with it.
What would happen if it were Heddy/Stralman and McD/Girardi?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->