GDT: 10/18/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Detroit vs Tampa Bay

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
@HoseEmDown Know anything about Mitch Hults?

Not really. He played for Lake Superior state so not a college on TV much if at all then played in San Diego last year and the Crunch don't play them so haven't seen him play yet. The scouting report is that he's got some good wheels, decent two way game and he's also got good size at 6'2. His numbers weren't great as a rookie but I don't know how San Diego plays or where he was in the lineup. As a C with decent size and two way play he probably pushes Sommpi and Colton to Orlando, Crunch run a combination of Stephens, Verheaghe, Dumont, ABB, Hults and Lynch down the middle.

Reactions: Stamper

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Celery is good with his stick

Better though with wings and blue cheese.

default_0839b6d22adb1a30c45092d6bcfc3687_dreamstime_s_53711579.jpg

Reactions: Phobia Catalyst

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Not really. He played for Lake Superior state so not a college on TV much if at all then played in San Diego last year and the Crunch don't play them so haven't seen him play yet. The scouting report is that he's got some good wheels, decent two way game and he's also got good size at 6'2. His numbers weren't great as a rookie but I don't know how San Diego plays or where he was in the lineup. As a C with decent size and two way play he probably pushes Sommpi and Colton to Orlando, Crunch run a combination of Stephens, Verheaghe, Dumont, ABB, Hults and Lynch down the middle.
Yeah I have no idea about him, figured if someone knew, it would be you.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
This should be taken to the prospect thread, but Orlando loves speedy, two-way forwards who play heavy. He's above a ppg in the ECHL. He might actually be a candidate for the Solar Bears.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Ok. Stamkos can relax now. Miller is officially our worst player. His undisciplined behavior cost us a goal as a result.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
f*** Kuch, so trash right now. Its like the depression he had when we traded Nesterov, Nammy. It might be because we sent down Volkov.

Reactions: Sky04

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
He lost the puck once can everyone calm the f*** down. He got it back right away as well. jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->