8ZZzJ9K.png

7RieULp.png

UcvgVmd.png

e1CfVUk.png

ynFliCi.png

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Has Serg been as good as his stats would suggest? I've only been able to watch one game so far.
Probably not *that* good, but hes been good. Coverage is solid, offense is great, great on the breakout.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Sergachev is a +7 :eek:

That’s only because he plays on a stacked team and was protected by a Norris winning partner. :sarcasm:

wow hedman is a -4 a team worse

That’s because he’s an overrated bum. Not like Karlsson or Burns... :sarcasm:

Seriously, Sergy has been pretty dang solid. His defense has definitely improved. Heck, he’s even taking the body now and then! :eek: His offense is great as expected.

Not sure if it’s just because Heddy’s had musical partners ranging from solid defensively to those he has to baby sit or lingering effects from his injury last season or just a typical Heddy thing, but he has had a slow start. But again, it’s only 6 games in.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Please just win. I hate Boston. God I f***ing hate Boston... I know the Bruins fans wouldn't have it any other way and relish in my salt. Rightfully so but I HATE those f***ers. I know they hate us too. I wouldn't have it any other way too. That's what it's all about

Please give me this one boys. This is gonna be a long season full of no one caring til it's April.

Reactions: Hint1k

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Please God give me Witkowski clobbering the piss out of Marchand. Bergeron you're cool mate. Class act and I love you man. But Marchand? Lol you can f*** right off buddy. I hope you don't break your nose or lose a tooth getting driven into the wall :sarcasm:

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
If the Bolts come out like every game but Toronto...they'll get blown out. Another huge test on the road. We usually get up for these games. Has anyone seen the switch?

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think they will get up for this one. Division rival and they want to prove they can beat the best in the east. Bring on the Bs!!

Reactions: Max McBolt

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Please just win. I hate Boston. God I ****ing hate Boston... I know the Bruins fans wouldn't have it any other way and relish in my salt. Rightfully so but I HATE those ****ers. I know they hate us too. I wouldn't have it any other way too. That's what it's all about

Please give me this one boys. This is gonna be a long season full of no one caring til it's April.
I used to hate the Bruins with passion. Now I'm just kind of indifferent about them.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Please just win. I hate Boston. God I ****ing hate Boston... I know the Bruins fans wouldn't have it any other way and relish in my salt. Rightfully so but I HATE those ****ers. I know they hate us too. I wouldn't have it any other way too. That's what it's all about

I actually like a lot of their team. Except Marchand. It's basically Marchand and the fans I dislike.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Anyone else torn each game between wanting to see the team play well and wanting to see them play like shit because you think a good regular season doesn’t fix the intrinsic coaching issues that will plague the team come playoff time and want to see cooper fired?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Anyone else torn each game between wanting to see the team play well and wanting to see them play like **** because you think a good regular season doesn’t fix the intrinsic coaching issues that will plague the team come playoff time and want to see cooper fired?
I think more than the number of wins, it's what teams are we able to beat. During past regular seasons, we'd dismiss a loss against an Ottawa or a Carolina even though they'd happen pretty frequently. There's something right those teams are doing against us, and it's time to really address the underlying issues.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I think more than the number of wins, it's what teams are we able to beat. During past regular seasons, we'd dismiss a loss against an Ottawa or a Carolina even though they'd happen pretty frequently. There's something right those teams are doing against us, and it's time to really address the underlying issues.

So you're suggesting 82-0?

Praise Python for speaking such boldness

*Cocks gun*

Praise him NOW!

Reactions: Felonious Python

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->