GDT: 10/17/13 "Head Coach To Goalie Tom" - Bruins VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick*

I miss Jose Theodore. The guy was rarely out of position. Our most valuable players from that playoff year are mostly gone.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
God damn this team is just awful. Each game is a carbon copy of itself. Get a bunch of chances to start, can't finish on any of them ever. Other team rushes down the ice and scores on the first shot of the rush.

Will we ever, EVER be the team that gets to rush up ice and score? Or will we forever have to watch our players lack any sort of finishing ability?

At least Bjugstand looks good. He has the best wrist shot on the team by far.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
Tim Thomas is not what he was 2 years ago. We all need to realize this...

You have to be kidding.... with a defense like that no goalie will look good, Gudbranson should have never allowed Paille to get behind him... then instead of neutralizing his stick he goes for the mini cross check... Again, the defense needs to improve before we start putting all the blame on the goaltenders

Panthers607

I wonder if we'll actually see some changes if this losing continues, whether it be trades or coaching related, or if management will let this season suck aswell.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I hate Versteeg. Why is he doing that? backhanding it up the middle of the ice right as he leaves the zone.

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
And here comes all the blind faith in Thomas. Our defense aside, he has not looked good this season. Not even in Dallas.

The only reason he is in net tonight is for publicity and ticket sales.

Edit: I'm not putting the blame solely on him for that last goal.

Erick*

And here comes all the blind faith in Thomas. Our defense aside, he has not looked good this season. Not even in Dallas.

I agree. He looks like an old man who can't rely on his crazy athleticism anymore to be the elite goalie he used to be.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

Edit: I'm not putting the blame solely on him for that last goal.

Markstrom hasn't been good. After Nashville game it would be completely reasonable to start TT

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Starting to become pretty sure that who's going to be the number 1 for team Finland in Sochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad