GDT: 10/17/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Minnesota VS Tampa Bay

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I really just want one two things this game THE WIN.

I would love to see gudas at full speed knock matt cooke like through a wall or something.

That would be justice in the world :)

Gudas needs like a super hero name.

Something with the beard!!

Panik is in manga and japanese anime:)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/PaniK

PaniK, known as the Player Killer of Darkness in the manga and Japanese anime, and known as Yamitsukai in certain video games, is a player eliminator hired by Maximillion Pegasus. He appears to be a rather brutal man and as Yugi Muto and his group arrive, Mai has just been defeated by him.

:laugh:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
[nhl]461324[/nhl]

http://tbo.com/sports/lightning/bolts-notes-st-louis-a-game-time-decision-vs-wild-20131017/
“We’ll see what happens over the next few hours, but he is an option to play,” Cooper said this morning. “It’s just going to come down to, I don’t want somebody in there that is apprehensive or not be the Marty that we are used to seeing.”
“He took a shot in sort of a tender spot,’’ Cooper said. “He is going to be OK, it’s just a matter if he’s a go tonight. And the tests were, to a point, that whatever damage is done he can’t do anything worse to it, so it’s a pain tolerant thing.”
Should he get the opportunity to play, Connolly wants to pick up where he left off at the end of camp.

“You want to try to make the most of it. I’m happy to be up this quick. I’m not sure what is going to happen, but if they need me I’ll be ready,” Connolly said. “I thought I played pretty well down (in Syracuse). ... I’m just excited to be back.”

mkoivu9*

Wish I was walking to the Forum in flip flops and a tee tonight. Miss those days! lucky you :)

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Stopped by the Wild GDT today, and they're saying the same exact things that other teams said before we beat them ;)

"I don't know more than half the players on their roster."

"Wild vs. Steven Stamkos tonight."

"Should be an easy win."

etc etc

Last edited:

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
I dont think we get the win tonight. Harding is just playing out of his mind right now. But I think it will be a good night to see how Connolly does, and a good night to let Marty rest his leg. We have to beat Boston.

I'm saying 3-1 Wild. Stammer with the goal.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Stopped by the Wild GDT today, and they're saying the same exact things that other teams said before we beat them ;)

"Should be an easy win."

etc etc

Thank god they're jinxing it.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

"Should be an easy win."

etc etc

Good, they won't know what's going to hit them then.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

"Should be an easy win."

etc etc

Should be an interesting one. I'm guessing it's competitive. The Wild can shut teams down, so it'll be a good test for our offense.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
it's getting around twitter that a snake was found in the Wild locker room.

I'm liking this Cooper guy more and more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad