GDT: 10/16/14 St. Louis Blues @ Los Angeles Kings, 7:30 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingClipper

#FireLuc #FireBlake
Jul 30, 2014
Quick is the best goalie in the world, PERIOD. The media needs to stop elevating lesser goalies like Rask and the Queen ahead of him.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Oh man. When Quick is good he is the best. It's like this guy don't have that "regular" star level. Where guys like Lundy play. He (not often might add) either gets his doors blown straight open or he denies everything. Amazing goalie!

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Sean O'Donnell saying the Blues played Kings hockey better than the Kings did tonight. Jim Fox saying that the Blues played better than the Kings, no question. So yeah, what Ru4reals says below.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Blues are a dang good team give credit to them for not allowing shots. This was pretty much what you call stealing a game.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Good game guys. As usual, the force field came up huge.

Looking forward to the next matchup. Good luck until then. I like your team. Fun team to watch.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Congrats Kings fans, what a cracker of a game.

Quick's 'godliness' makes it easy to get mad at your team, frustration leads to anger after all, but I have to admit I love watching your team play so good luck going forward (especially against our Central rivals, beat 'em and beat 'em good).

Also, Drew Doughty. He was just insanely good today, never seen him playing better. Which is saying something.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Congrats Kings fans, what a cracker of a game.

Quick's 'godliness' makes it easy to get mad at your team, frustration leads to anger after all, but I have to admit I love watching your team play so good luck going forward (especially against our Central rivals, beat 'em and beat 'em good).

Also, Drew Doughty. He was just insanely good today, never seen him playing better. Which is saying something.

Nice to see a hockey fan from down under. I think we have a few around here too.:yo:

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
When Quick is more goalie than athlete, he just finds a way to get it done.

Don't know what the faceoffs were, but it seemed like the Blues won 90% of them.

The Blues were just quicker to and with the puck. Looked a little too much like the 2013 series.

Next time, and the last time in the regular season, the Kings and Blues play, it's a home and home in the middle of December. Should be good.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Cool Blues fans. I hope we're that cool the next time we meet the Blues, especially if we don't come out with the win.

Great game.

Ron*

I heard there is an all-points bulletin out for Jonathan Quick for the theft of 2 points from the St. Louis Blues.

And the causation of a Ken Hitchcock embolism.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Who wants to dance?

B0IB-PEIEAAPLph.jpg

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
But Quick plays in front of a great team, he can't be considered elite...said the main board.

I think he gets his due on main board too. Not enough necessary. But I think he is widely regarded as top-3/5 goalie. He has the best ability to steal a game out of all goalies tough. What an amazing performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad