GDT: 10/15/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Hey it’s a W. Outshot 34-22. It’s early but the advanced metrics onn5bks team must be UGLY.

Except for goaltending

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Not the best game ever but decent road win after that Ottawa debacle. Stammer stepping up. Kuch is rough right now.

Nice to see the PK flying around again.

Small step in right direction

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I had to listen to the rest of the game on the radio (much better than NBC) and thankfully we came back. It's good to see that TJ still owns Price. Let's hope this gets this team back in gear and they can win several straight games now. I'm tired of them taking the night off.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Maybe i'm reading too much into it but I didn't like the look on Stammers face when he was fist bumping guys going off the ice.
Came off the ice laboriously holding his shoulder in the first, per Pierre.

finished the game, but I’m hoping it’s just a bruise.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Good bounce back win. Good job by pk and Vasi in the 3rd.
It was a bounce back win but I don't know how good it was. Well, I guess it was good for Vasy's confidence, but otherwise, a rope-a-dope with no counter punch snoozer for the last 25 min. I have a feeling it's gonna be like this all year. They'll do enough, but struggle with motivation thru reg season.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
It was a bounce back win but I don't know how good it was. Well, I guess it was good for Vasy's confidence, but otherwise, a rope-a-dope with no counter punch snoozer for the last 25 min. I have a feeling it's gonna be like this all year. They'll do enough, but struggle with motivation thru reg season.

Yes Vasi was good. Special teams was good but they need to stay out of the box. Spent way too much of the second half of the game in there. Happened a lot last year too.

Reactions: SRQKiter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->