GDT: 10/14/2013 - Minnesota Wild @ Buffalo Sabres - 6:30 - NBCSN, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
hopefully big john wont kill any wild players tonight. CF made a mistake dumping him. 3 of 4 of our next games are very winnable. not sure about toronto, lets make the best of it! win baby win go wild!

nope.gif

Scott hasn't scored one point since 2011-12.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
With Miller on the bench and Enroth between the pipes, the Wild win 3-0.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
well the first 5 games of the season we have outplayed each time we've played (4 of 5 at home). Now I'm looking forward to see how we play each of these next 4 road games. Hope to keep seeing similar positives that we have seen so far. Puck Possession and good defense in front of Harding.

Going to be disappointed if we lose to Buffalo. I'm still picking them to win 4-1.
Nino, Pommer, Suter, Brodziak.

Hope Nino and Granlund play well, so the national guys give them some love.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Does anyone know how long backstrom in injured for

He's skating now...sounds like he might be ready to play in either Tampa or Florida later this week. But if Harding keeps playing as well as he has been, it might be longer before Backstrom sees a game.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Screw score predictions, how about commentator predictions? I predict that we don't even get Doc and Edzo tonight, instead we get Dave Strader and Darren Pang because it's Minnesota vs Buffalo. Do I even need to state the reasons? :P

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
He's skating now...sounds like he might be ready to play in either Tampa or Florida later this week. But if Harding keeps playing as well as he has been, it might be longer before Backstrom sees a game.

Wouldn't prefer to ride either of the horses too much. If we keep playing like we are playing, we don't exactly need miracles in the net.

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
Screw score predictions, how about commentator predictions? I predict that we don't even get Doc and Edzo tonight, instead we get Dave Strader and Darren Pang because it's Minnesota vs Buffalo. Do I even need to state the reasons? :P

I'll take anyone over ours, I have become exceedingly good at tuning them out so far.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot

Russo tweeted that he ran into Doc so going to assume Edzo and Pierre are along for the ride.

DUMBA55

Jun 18, 2013
Wild win 4-1

Pommers (2G, 1A)
Granlund (1G)
Fontaine (1G)

Vanek (1G) - as the Sabres fans continue to believe they will receive an unreal package for him at the deadline, and that he will not sign with MN in the offseason

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

Strader and Pang/Engblom? Yes please. Those guys are all quality commentators who are fun to listen to.

Doc is good and all but EddieO is hot garbage and McGuire, while he is a walking hockey encyclopedia and rather interesting to listen to, is very very annoying.

Edzo makes me want to jump through the screen and strangle someone. He's about as bad as they come at the color job.

He's slightly worse than Greenlay on my personal Color Guy rankings.

Anyway.

Buffalo is TERRIBLE. If the Wild really want to show that they are legit, we need to blow these guys out of the water so hard that they come apart at the seams and Vanek somehow detaches and comes with us to Toronto.

Anything less than 5 goals on our side and I still think were snakebitten.

Also, the fans in Buffalo will cheer for Pommers, right? I hope he has a big night for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->