GDT: 10/13/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
His leash is apparently incredibly short because of what happened last season.

He is incredibly stubborn and refuses to change a thing despite saying he took a long look in the mirror for issues a year ago. His coaching style is ten years out of date. The team also hired Manny Viveiros to help with the PP (he had the best power play in the CHL last season) and McLellan isn't allowing him to run the PP this season.

So his seat just got a little hotter, I'm guessing?

Not a good goal to give up.

Reactions: Del Preston

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
McLellan stands there behind the bench with the same stupid look on his face.

He looks like a big, mean, angry dog. Too bad he's all bark and no bite. All he's good at is being seen with that mean looking mug on his face.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
McLellan stands there behind the bench with the same stupid look on his face.

He looks like a big, mean, angry dog. Too bad he's all bark and no bite. All he's good at is being seen with that mean looking mug on his face.
They don’t seem to have a real system or style.

McDavid has the puck for 2 seconds this period and it goes in the net.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They don’t seem to have a real system or style.

McDavid has the puck for 2 seconds this period and it goes in the net.
He wasn't a good coach for the Sharks either. He had a merry band of defenders who thought he was.

You're gonna tell me if the Sharks didn't have a such a ''Good'' head coach like McLellan, they wouldn't have won the Presidents Trophy or went to the conference finals (and won 1 out of the 9 games they played over those two years) those years?

Reactions: Del Preston and DFC

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Flyers /Vegas pretty tidy so far, both goalies playing alright, few rebounds, blocked shots . Could be a goalie dual by the end of the game.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It's going to be a long season in Edmonton. The Rangers aren't a very good team and it felt like they outplayed the Oilers for the majority of that period.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
He wasn't a good coach for the Sharks either. He had a merry band of defenders who thought he was.

You're gonna tell me if the Sharks didn't have a such a ''Good'' head coach like McLellan, they wouldn't have won the Presidents Trophy or went to the conference finals (and won 1 out of the 9 games they played over those two years) those years?
Someone on the Hfnyr mentioned that Eakins’ last game was Henrik shutting out the Oilers. Don’t know if that’s true but it’d be funny if something similar happened with this game.

Reactions: Del Preston

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Someone on the Hfnyr mentioned that Eakins’ last game was Henrik shutting out the Oilers. Don’t know if that’s true but it’d be funny if something similar happened with this game.
Yeah it was. Lundqvist was laughing in his post-game interview about how easy the game was.

Rangers gotta do us another solid, please.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Flyers /Vegas pretty tidy so far, both goalies playing alright, few rebounds, blocked shots . Could be a goalie dual by the end of the game.

I think the shots are weak and few...

Also, a question. Did Patches deal out hits with the Habs?

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
His leash is apparently incredibly short because of what happened last season.

He is incredibly stubborn and refuses to change a thing despite saying he took a long look in the mirror for issues a year ago. His coaching style is ten years out of date. The team also hired Manny Viveiros to help with the PP (he had the best power play in the CHL last season) and McLellan isn't allowing him to run the PP this season.

Sounds like the Ducks next coach:(

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
I think the shots are weak and few...

Also, a question. Did Patches deal out hits with the Habs?
When I think of Patches I don't think big hitter. But he dishes over 100 per season on good years so he won't shy away from contact when I've seen him, but a Hab fan might be better to ask.

Last edited:

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
This Vegas Philly game is pretty boring. I always look forward to afternoon games, but a lot of them end up pretty boring. Players just don't have their legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad