EVsdhd7.png

Th23ifK.png

Zz9Whyb.png

ynFliCi.png

Reactions: LightningStrikes

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just curb stomp them. Please. Oh, and Mr. Cernak, re-introduce your hip check to Bieber Boy. :D

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
checking in from lovely parliament hill in ottawa, where the parliament buildings take up some hillside space. Grass, trees, parliaments, everything u would expect from justin trudeaus house. paitently waiting for the canal to freeze so i can throw snowballs at skaters.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
checking in from snowy canadian tire center here in lovely *checks back of guitar* kanata. Millions of ppl are here to watch what should be an astrological display of grace, portrayed in the artform of sport.

I am meeting my friend Eugene Melnyk for lunch at the *checks back of guitar* local pub. Please do not create a twitter storm or "drama alert" as some of you internet dweebs call it, because it will not deter me from hanging out with my friend. if you see a picture online of Eugene with a handsome businessman at lunch let me know so i can have it scrubbed, as i am a private person. under no circumstances will i be accepting cash payments so u can "tag along"

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Excited to watch the team tonight. Let's hope they come out ready to play with the game starting earlier than usual (which I'm happy about btw)

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Sens head coach D.J. Smith on Cirelli, who he coached in Oshawa:

"He plays the same way now as he did then. He stays on every puck, he outworks people, he drags you into the battle, he never takes a game off. He's made the NHL by doing that every single game. When you watch him now play in the NHL he's just got bigger and stronger, but he comes to work every single day. He outworked everybody every single day. We had other guys on our team that were drafted and prospects, and he didn't think about that. He just outworked them every day in practice, and everyday he just got a little bit better and a little bit better. Unfortunately for some of the other guys, they're not in the NHL, and I think him and Josh Brown are the only two that are in the NHL today. It's a testament to if you stay on it and you want something bad enough, you can get it done."

Reactions: DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad