GDT: 10/12/13 - Dallas @ Minnesota - 7:00PM CDT - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP0RTSFANATIC98

Feb 11, 2013
Minny
Backup for Vezina! :sarcasm:
Hope they don't have any rookies looking for 1st career NHL goal...

Too bad cuz the 10th overall pick Valeri Nicushkin is scorless in 3 games, I think we should be more focused on being the first team to hold Alex Chiasson scoreless. He has 1 goal in each game this year and 9 goals in his first 10 games in the league.

OpRedDawn*

Too bad cuz the 10th overall pick Valeri Nicushkin is scorless in 3 games, I think we should be more focused on being the first team to hold Alex Chiasson scoreless. He has 1 goal in each game this year and 9 goals in his first 10 games in the league.

they have him? ugh, more reason to hate that team. Can't stand that guys name

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Noooooooooooo! kid is sick. Can't go.
done.gif

Last edited:

SP0RTSFANATIC98

Feb 11, 2013
Minny
Just looking a little bit at the Stars gameday thread, they don't seem too concerned that there team is in game 2 of a back-to-back because they handled Winnipeg last night and it wasn't a very taxing game. Also they say that they should be okay cuz their top line (Benn-Seguin-Peverly) played only 16 minutes. Just thought you guys would be curious to know.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Just looking a little bit at the Stars gameday thread, they don't seem too concerned that there team is in game 2 of a back-to-back because they handled Winnipeg last night and it wasn't a very taxing game. Also they say that they should be okay cuz their top line (Benn-Seguin-Peverly) played only 16 minutes. Just thought you guys would be curious to know.

Bolded and they are away. That's odds enough for me.

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
Only in Finland does a boys night out include going to the Sauna :laugh:

In Finland it's not a proper boys night out without sauna. No joke.

I'm liking our chances Gere. 4-2 Wild. On the other I placed a 10 euro bet on Wild so we've already kinda lost this game. Sorry guys!

SP0RTSFANATIC98

Feb 11, 2013
Minny
I think we need to use speed early to test them in game 2 of their back-to-back and fire anything and everything at the net to test Ellis early. We need to be physical all night to continue to wear them down. It should be an emotional game so energy may not be too much of a factor. We will see but I got Wild 4 Dallas 2

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Gonna have to load myself up on tylenol and cold medicine for this one.

I remember when I was super sick and Backstrom made that Pejorative Slured play vs the Preds, when he went to pass to one of ours then hit a Pred and they took it and scored.

I barfed right after that.

Billy Mays Here*

Second game of a back-to-back? Starting their back-up goalie? This has all the makings of a classic Wild game in which we are supposed to win but make their goalie look like a Vezina candidate and look even more sluggish than the non-rested team. Hopefully we can put that myth to bed though and dominate the opposing team like we've been doing so far this season.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Second game of a back-to-back? Starting their back-up goalie? This has all the makings of a classic Wild game in which we are supposed to win but make their goalie look like a Vezina candidate and look even more sluggish than the non-rested team. Hopefully we can put that myth to bed though and dominate the opposing team like we've been doing so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad