GDT: 10/11/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Vancouver vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Nice to see we showed up for this one.

Second line looks good, and Kucherov actually hustled once or twice.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Getting shots
Palat looks great on the first line
Vassy sharp
Johnson looks Healthy

Only thing that bugs me is Kuch's effort and passing.
Stamkos has looked like he wants to shoot but Kuch just seems to want to make the pretty play everytime and can never get it to him.
I've like Stammers game so far.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
One of the things with playing a skill game is that everyone has to be on. When everyones on then the team looks fantastic, but if a few guys are off then it just throws the whole game plan out of wack and we look like ass.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Getting shots
Palat looks great on the first line
Vassy sharp
Johnson looks Healthy

Only thing that bugs me is Kuch's effort and passing.
Stamkos has looked like he wants to shoot but Kuch just seems to want to make the pretty play everytime and can never get it to him.
I've like Stammers game so far.

Eh.. on his last shift Stamkos had the puck the entire time, he trapped himself spinning around looking for Kuch, old Stamkos would've ripped it on the first touch. They have bad habits when together

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Johnny looks like he got his first step back

Always does early in the season and early in the playoffs. I expect him to lose it again. But for the time being, gotta love that line's combined tenacity.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Yeah. And when he runs out of options he doesn't seem to realize it.

The only thing is that Kuch looked like ass to start last season as well before tearing it up well because it's Kucherov, he has his motions.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Eh.. on his last shift Stamkos had the puck the entire time, he trapped himself spinning around looking for Kuch, old Stamkos would've ripped it on the first touch. They have bad habits when together
Oh I agree they still have bad habits, I was referring to when he doesn't have the puck. He is looking for shots in the slot again like he used to instead of just hanging out on the outside. They should swap kuch on point for one period and see what happens.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Always does early in the season and early in the playoffs. I expect him to lose it again. But for the time being, gotta love that line's combined tenacity.

They went over Johnson's off-season training during the period, he visibly looks much fitter this year compared to others. He changed his workout from strength based because he was getting too bulky and stiff the past couple years, apparently he's much more nimble this year and I'll say it's defintely showing so far.

Reactions: Master P

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The only thing is that Kuch looked like ass to start last season as well before tearing it up well because it's Kucherov, he has his motions.

I think that was the year before. Well, definitely the year before (he went like 10 games looking awful after the holdout), but possibly last year too before he went on that ginormous tear where he scored like 19 goals in 20 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad