GDT: 10/10: FINALLY! Boston Bruins vs. Colorado Avalanche - 7pm ET - NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
That top 9 of the Avs is pretty solid.

They are pretty speedy too.

Looks like we may need Merlot to come through.
Also, I personally think our defense is better but we are going to need to transition quickly and cleanly.

And I would really like to know what the schedule makers were thinking as well.

I think the Bruins have played the fewest games in the league and some teams are on game 4 or maybe even 5 if playing tonight.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Needs more

467daf41806ebf63834d6b826cda411b.jpg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
They are pretty speedy too.

Looks like we may need Merlot to come through.
Also, I personally think our defense is better but we are going to need to transition quickly and cleanly.

And I would really like to know what the schedule makers were thinking as well.

I think the Bruins have played the fewest games in the league and some teams are on game 4 or maybe even 5 if playing tonight.

Anyone who hasn`t had the chance to watch Duschene play are in for a treat....or nightmare, guy`s awsome

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
Just an observation, of all the foolish voodoo jinxes people believe in, the time a GDT is started has to be one of the most silly ones. Just an FYI, the time a GDT is started, the chair you're sitting in, the state of your underwear, when you get up to take a leak or any other superstitions you believe in have a certifiably zero effect on Bruins hockey games. Just relax and enjoy the game. If any of that stuff matters to you then continue if you think it does matter, other people are gonna do what they're gonna do though.

...but where's the spoon?!?!?!

:sarcasm:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Perfect game to get Bart in. They are a pretty fast team but not overall physical. They should sit Mcquaid

Not physical?? Hmm, they are hardly bruisers but they are physical, IMO, made the Leafs look soft the other night. Hard on the body on every play

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
seem's like forever ago for the last game and I am going to have to DVR this one and watch it later. Parent teacher conference tonight.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
seem's like forever ago for the last game and I am going to have to DVR this one and watch it later. Parent teacher conference tonight.

Are you the parent or the teacher?? If your the parent, trust me, unless your child is one who causes a donnybrook at the school, these things are about as important as the next Oprah special.....c`mon Scotto, Bruins hockey vs our Children`s education??? No brainer IMO:sarcasm:

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Games like this during the year, barring injury, would be a good time to have Thornton sit and play Spooner or 7Dmen?
It would take an injury to have Spooner be called up for any length of time to make it worth it. (*knocks on wood* do not want) But if he's playing well in the AHL I don't see why not.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Are you the parent or the teacher?? If your the parent, trust me, unless your child is one who causes a donnybrook at the school, these things are about as important as the next Oprah special.....c`mon Scotto, Bruins hockey vs our Children`s education??? No brainer IMO:sarcasm:

Parent and I have two kids to meet about. My wife is working on the Vinyard today so she wont be back on time to make it which leaves me.

Don't worry I will see the game from start to finish just not at the same time as all of you.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Watched Leafs-Avs.

Duschene and his line are awesome. He humiliated Dion and Lupul a few times with his dangles and shiftyness. Let's see him try it against Bergy and Chara.

Shut that line down, kill the PPs and go head-to-head with the rest of the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->