GDT: #10 - 10/28/13 | Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers | 7:30 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Total bullcrap. If its not hard enough winning without our top 3 forwards, the hockey gods hate us as well

High And Wide*

Put on a huge blue carpet event, so many celebrities, and lay an egg. So embarrassing.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Oh, ********. The skate was purposefully turned and was moving forward in a pushing/kicking motion. It was more than a mere deflection.

It's the same as this:

sensgoal.gif

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
When you can't score one single ****ing goal against a back up goalie in your home opener you don't deserve to win. Stop *****ing about the refs.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
It's the same as this:

sensgoal.gif

LOL. No. Not even close. That goal was just a turn. No push/kicking motion like the one tonight. How can you even compare the two?

In that one, the foot moves forward after the puck hits it. Tonight, his foot moved forward before the puck ever hit him to add momentum on the deflection.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
The effort was there tonight. But certain individuals didn't have their head in the game. Lots of really boneheaded plays for the Rangers tonight. You can't blame the refs on this game. Rangers had plenty of time on the PP.

Rangers blew it fair and square...

Randomhero

Sep 13, 2008
Habs fan here. That was no goal. I dont know what a distinct kicking motion is at this point. The league is so inconsistent.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
As a Habs fan I admit Rangers have been on the wrong side of a few calls, including that last goal. I'm happy to get a win, but it's a shame to get it this way.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
And we got a goal taken away from us that was exactly like it 2 games ago...

I know. Saw it. That call though has nothing to do with the refs. It's Toronto. And frankly, not sure Toronto will be giving us any favours. But don't worry, we have been plenty on the wrong end of bad calls ourselves.

As far as typical Montreal...well if people who write that are telling me that only against Montreal do you see bad calls against your team....I'll agree...but we all know it's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad