WGR: 10-04: Jason Botterill Interview

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
10-4: JASON BOTTERILL ON WGR (14:17)
#Sabres GM Jason Botterill joins Schopp and the Bulldog right now on WGR! Tune in:

Botterill - We've come to see that Jack shows a level of professionalism and respect

Botterill- The way Jack handled himself in the media showed his professionalism, he was going to focus on himself anyway

Botterill- To get a deal done of this magnitude there has to be compromise on both sides

Botterill- It was very cordial on both sides, we kept the dialog going over summer, thought everyone handled it extremely well

Botterill- There was never a situation where the two were intertwined with the long term contract, and the captaincy

Botterill- We'll announce an assistant captain group here tomorrow, we don't need Jack to take over our room

Botterill- One of the best things we have going in our sport right now is the parity of our league, interested to see how we match up

Botterill- When Guentzel was holding the cup over his head, I don't think anyone was asking why he didn't make the team to start the season

Botterill- I'm looking forward to a packed Key Bank Center tomorrow, just the atmosphere of playing against the Habs, get things going

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
"When Guentzel was holding the cup over his head, I don't think anyone was asking why he didn't make the team to start the season"

This is for all the people who are giving up on Baptiste/Fasching/Nylander etc.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
"When Guentzel was holding the cup over his head, I don't think anyone was asking why he didn't make the team to start the season"

This is for all the people who are giving up on Baptiste/Fasching/Nylander etc.

If any of them can replicate Jakes ahl totals to start the year we are in much better shape than I anticipated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad