GDT: #10 - 02/07/2013 | New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
oh my good people.
Miller is playing his second game in the NHL and you already saying he's a superstar or something. WOW. Lets talk about him after some games kick in.

Richards has played the better part of 1000 games as a top line center and people here won't get off his ass.

The fanbase on this board has changed from what I remember it.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Too early to say JT will be a stud?

So far I'm lovin him, and I can't wait to see what he turns into... but not going to go that far yet.

Love these lines tonight. Thank god Torts broke up Nash, Richards, Gabby. Depth is lookin quite a bit better with them split up now... 3 legit lines and a fairly decent 4th. Big change.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
So I am not the only one enjoying the effort Pyatt puts into his game. It's not flashy, but maybe even more important than the skills of Nash, the speed of Hagelin or the snipe of Gabby. Pyatt is the missing link for each line. He's like Callahan, but a bit more physical strength.

Not at all. The guy is playing very well. He is a very solid addition to the team.

marciiauzii

Nov 15, 2012
Latvia
I like seeing that people can see that Asham just doesnt belong here.
Some say he can fight? Where is his fight? He's just skating around the ice, having no idea where to be or what to do.
give Mashinter a call.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
oh my good people.
Miller is playing his second game in the NHL and you already saying he's a superstar or something. WOW. Lets talk about him after some games kick in.

Imagine people getting excited when a kid comes in, is our best forward in his first NHL game and follows that up with a two goal night in his next one.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
And people said JT Miller wasn't NHL ready

iQhfIsCHNAYMe.gif

With as crazy as this board has been recently who wants to predict when we see the first "Trade JT Miller" discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad