GDT: #10 - 02/07/2013 | New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
so that JT Miller kid isnt ready:handclap:

long ways to go but he just has the make up of a solid two way player...........we may have our wish with a new 3rd line C. Boyle could get out of the dog house and C a good 4th line

Small sample size, but I'll admit that I never expected him to look this good in the NHL.

I will add this--McDonagh is having a hell of a game on both ends of the ice. Not only is that a penalty that was long overdue (Aucoin was poking Henrik with his stick FFS), but that was just one BEAUTY of a pass to spring Miller on the breakaway.

Also very pleased with Torts for leaving Miller on the ice for the very next shift after his big mistake. Torts gave him a chance to redeem himself, and Miller took it and did just that. Great save from Hank, great coaching from Torts, great D from McDonagh and great finish by Miller.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Not even, he's not even 100% yet and you can see. Remember to the playoffs last year, and compare to now. You can tell the difference. Can't wait till he's 100% though. :yo:

Well no not 100%, but I mean there's flashes. It's not that guy at the start of the season that was a total corpse.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Well, Miller, Kreider and Pyatt have been very impressive. For now, my 3 stars. Yes, Pyatt brings that energy we so desperately need.

Pyatt is my unsung hero of this team. He has fit onto EVERY line he has been on and plays tough. Not the fastest, strongest, or most skilled player on the team, but he puts 100% into his game and competes. It might not look like it at times, but it is subtle. Better player than Feds at ES. Hurts he does not PK, but he is an upgrade IMO.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
The isles goal was a bit weak by Hank IMO, but a great effort by Tavares. He is truly a superstar out there. Best player on the ice 2gether with McD IMO, but of course JT is the ***** 2nite!

Goytta say that Stralman is good, fumbæled a æliitle but covers up too. Gilroy as well. Whiskey almost done!

He was screened by Stralman. Taveras just made a great play...he made a quick move to use Stralman, and then let rip a wicked shot...scorer's goal.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Pyatt is my unsung hero of this team. He has fit onto EVERY line he has been on and plays tough. Not the fastest, strongest, or most skilled player on the team, but he puts 100% into his game and competes. It might not look like it at times, but it is subtle. Better player than Feds at ES. Hurts he does not PK, but he is an upgrade IMO.

So I am not the only one enjoying the effort Pyatt puts into his game. It's not flashy, but maybe even more important than the skills of Nash, the speed of Hagelin or the snipe of Gabby. Pyatt is the missing link for each line. He's like Callahan, but a bit more physical strength.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
And people said JT Miller wasn't NHL ready

iQhfIsCHNAYMe.gif

marciiauzii

Nov 15, 2012
Latvia
oh my good people.
Miller is playing his second game in the NHL and you already saying he's a superstar or something. WOW. Lets talk about him after some games kick in.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I hope Mashinter gets a shot against the Bolts in stead of Asham. Arron Asham just doesn't bring what he was expected to do. Rupp 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad