OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Some truly terrible coworker put LMFAO on the office sonos queue, and it got me thinking: is LMFAO having commercial success the lowest point in music history?

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Some truly terrible coworker put LMFAO on the office sonos queue, and it got me thinking: is LMFAO having commercial success the lowest point in music history?

Considering acts like Captain and Tenille were at the top of the charts, it's more like a lot of pop music is just inherently bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slocal

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I still have 10 minutes for this to count:

Today (Nov 22) is the 31st anniversary of the release of Back to the Future II. Sure it wasn't the first movie, but it was pretty good all the same.

Also it's fitting that I now have this bit of nerdiness sitting on my desk for the last week or so:

DeLoreanBTTF.jpg

But of course, knowing me, it can't end there:
GigawattBot.jpg

Meet Gigawatt. Yes, this is a real, official thing.

Late but RIP Kirby Morrow. He was the better of the two Goku voice actors.

Two? Since we're counting the Ocean dub there were like 4 Gokus (Schemmel for Funimation, and, I believe in order, Ian Corlett, Peter Kelamis, and then Morrow for Ocean/Westwood)

I remember him more for several of his other anime roles (Trowa Barton in Gundam Wing, Miroku in Inuyasha, Rad and Hot Shot in the 2000s Transformers anime trilogy) and his recurring bit parts in a couple of sci-fi shows (a bridge officer on one of the human ships in Stargate Atlantis and as a cop in one of the early seasons of the CW Supergirl)

47 is way too young.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I’ve spent more time in various hotels for work than I have at home this year.

Pretty sure my car is dead since I forgot to get a trickle charger for the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->