OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Retroid

Pulled the trigger and got the Pocket 2. A friend of mine got one and it's better than expected. Hope to have mine before the new year... Super excited!! I did some emulation stuff on PC before. This'll be my first foray into handheld/Android.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
My old iPod seems to be on its last legs. (Had for 10+ years)

Looking for suggestions for new mp3 player. (I have a Mac computer and stored music, so iPod Touch might be possibility, but not really into spending many hundreds of $$s to get the size/capacity I'd desire.)

I've considered getting a iPhone to use it as a music player.

Some nice android versions, but one I was looking at uses discontinued Windows app to load.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
So yeah, uh, I've been busy.

0msVYm.jpg

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Congrats!

Much appreciated, Kirbs! Born 11/6 @ 13:50, all 6lbs 7oz of him!

Bet you named him either Bobby (Flay), Guy (Fieri), or Ted (Allen).

I feel like the most obvious choice here would be Alton (Brown) or Aldon (Smith.)

The name is Damien. Now get it right or he will cast his gaze upon you. You don't want that.

You got a dog? Since when!?!?!

Oh, and look, there's a tiny human there too.

Yes. Mort loves his very own nursery.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Thanks, mang. Dang baby gear is so soft, I'm kind of jealous, hah.
I’ve always felt that as a baby you start out with the fluffiest, softest stuff and somewhere along the line someone says, enough of that shit, go sleep on a rock. And you just say “why?” Then your back starts hurting.

Reactions: slocal

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I’ve always felt that as a baby you start out with the fluffiest, softest stuff and somewhere along the line someone says, enough of that shit, go sleep on a rock. And you just say “why?” Then your back starts hurting.

No kidding. My shirts feel like sandpaper.

Being 37, I get sore just thinking about chasing him around the house in the future. I'm no longer living; I'm rotting. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad