OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hey has Spacemania come back yet?

Pretty sure he was eaten by a polar bear. :sarcasm:

He hasn't been around in forever but a couple years ago I remember someone saying they found refrence to him somewhere else online that indicated he was doing OK. I think an issue for him was that watching Sharks games from the Yukon wasn't the easiest thing to do even just a few years ago, let alone the like 6 or 7 years he's been gone.

But hey, great to see you back again. The fact that I can miss an "old gang" on here like you, Space, Requin, Markus, USF Shark, etc is a weird and kind of depressing feeling :laugh:

Reactions: landshark

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Had to go visit my office at work and went in looking like scorpions lamer cousin.

It was weird seeing how empty the facility was though

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Welp, my cat-back from borla is here, as well as my mountune intercooler. Pretty stoked, tbh. I would start installing them, but my dang 'ol jack and jack stands aren't shipping out till the 20th. :laugh:

At least my cobb cai is coming tomorrow. No need to get under the car for that!

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Welp, my cat-back from borla is here, as well as my mountune intercooler. Pretty stoked, tbh. I would start installing them, but my dang 'ol jack and jack stands aren't shipping out till the 20th. :laugh:

At least my cobb cai is coming tomorrow. No need to get under the car for that!
tenor.gif

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Any good places to eat near Vegas that aren’t on the strip?

I have to head out there for a few days since one of the offices there is short on engineers and needs help

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Any good places to eat near Vegas that aren’t on the strip?

I have to head out there for a few days since one of the offices there is short on engineers and needs help

Only take out and delivery. (If open)

Where in valley will you be?

Lots of options in Summerlin. Player's Locker is newly opened, partnership between Wolfgang Puck and number of VGK players. Wild Fig BBQ.
Jessie Raes BBQ near Strip. Lawry's steakhouse off Strip.
Chinatown?

Tracks/tunnel to no where.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Only take out and delivery. (If open)

Where in valley will you be?

Lots of options in Summerlin. Player's Locker is newly opened, partnership between Wolfgang Puck and number of VGK players. Wild Fig BBQ.
Jessie Raes BBQ near Strip. Lawry's steakhouse off Strip.
Chinatown?

Tracks/tunnel to no where.

I’m gonna be right by UNLV

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
@Mafoofoo
Lawry's (Flamingo & Howard Hughes) and Jessie Rae's will be your closest of those I mentioned earlier.
Check out Town Square (I-215/LVB/Sunset) as there are a number of restaurants in that mall. (Bunch of strip/corner malls on Maryland Parkway.) They are now allowing pickup of liquor/beverages from restaurants with meals (and maybe delivery).

There was a pizza/Italian place I was at on Tropicana last fall near UNLV. Lots of nearby UNLV restaurants as they often serve the students, but the UNLV campus is probably ghost town as everything is online learning.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I’m gonna be right by UNLV

Karved is a must. Great porchetta sandwich.

LS's recommendation of Jessie Rae's is very strong too, albeit a little farther. 30% off currently. I love their spare ribs.

Fukumimi Ramen isn't really comparable to the best in the SJ area, but I still would recommend their (hot) kogashi ramen. Their seasonal cold ramens, which I believe they're already offering, are probably even more unique.

I keep hearing good things about Cheba Hut, a sandwich shop, but I still haven't been.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->