OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
My church in Menlo Park is suspending in person worship services and will be going to online services for the next month.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Sour Patch Kids or Rips??

by6rbwimdezz.jpg

Reactions: landshark

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Hope everyone is safe. Sadly as I work in a critical position I can’t work from home completely and will instead work from home 2 days a week and work half home and half remote the rest of the week.

Reactions: slocal

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Hope everyone is safe. Sadly as I work in a critical position I can’t work from home completely and will instead work from home 2 days a week and work half home and half remote the rest of the week.

My wife and I both work retail, both sort of critical positions. We’re working our full schedules.

... and yes, we’re sold out of toilet paper

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Seriously? You actually sound like my mom again. Similar thing happened to her.

I'm not joking at all.

How are her wisdom teeth? I have/had 2 and 1/3. The bottom ones came in fully and were removed. The top left never developed and the top right is just a "sliver or spike" that never pushed down/erupted. It's sitting comfortably in my skull way up there.. My dentist calls it a fang, haha.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
My wife and I both work retail, both sort of critical positions. We’re working our full schedules.

... and yes, we’re sold out of toilet paper

One of my friends was telling me that her distro warehouse is out of TP.

Also I don’t get how stuff like milk is selling out. That’s a perishable item

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
One of my friends was telling me that her distro warehouse is out of TP.

Also I don’t get how stuff like milk is selling out. That’s a perishable item
People are just dumb. They don't get what they want so they panic buy everything else that is left.

Saddest thing was trader Joe's was completely sold out except for frozen Chinese food... which looked untouched. Then I went to an Asian grocery store that looked completely normal inventory wise.

Come on people, you aren't more likely to get this virus by eating Asian food. At this point it seems like racism. Doesn't help that we have people in the govt continuing to call it a Chinese virus.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
People are just dumb. They don't get what they want so they panic buy everything else that is left.

Saddest thing was trader Joe's was completely sold out except for frozen Chinese food... which looked untouched. Then I went to an Asian grocery store that looked completely normal inventory wise.

Come on people, you aren't more likely to get this virus by eating Asian food. At this point it seems like racism. Doesn't help that we have people in the govt continuing to call it a Chinese virus.

The biggest irony of all that is that Asia is dealing with it incredibly well, especially China and Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad