OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
My cat's "Dolly Parton Challenge"

Attachments

• 20200127_174850 copy.jpg
    20200127_174850 copy.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 5

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
That is pretty neat for that state. Wonder how things will go this year in terms of who wins the respective league titles.

spintheblackcircle

Incoming!
Mar 1, 2002

Met her several times when I was going to SJSU when I was working for the radio and tv station there. Very nice person and very popular mayor.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yep, lost my mother to pancreatic cancer during our cup run season, really didn't have a chance... Didn't even last a year with all the chemo.
Unfortunately, unless the cancer is at the tail and can be cut off then most don't have a shot.

Sorry for your loss. f*** cancer.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Unfortunately, unless the cancer is at the tail and can be cut off then most don't have a shot.

Sorry for your loss. f*** cancer.
Yep, seems that without surgery it is very hard to stop cancer. Lost my mother as already mentioned to pancreatic and grandmother to it (breast, but she hid it from everyone until she passed the day after I got home from my honeymoon, I guess she didn't want to spoil my wedding? No idea), and my wife's mother is currently losing the battle to bile duct cancer. f*** cancer so, so much.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yep, seems that without surgery it is very hard to stop cancer. Lost my mother as already mentioned to pancreatic and grandmother to it (breast, but she hid it from everyone until she passed the day after I got home from my honeymoon, I guess she didn't want to spoil my wedding? No idea), and my wife's mother is currently losing the battle to bile duct cancer. f*** cancer so, so much.
Bile duct is another bad one.

You've been through it. Hugs from the distance, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->