OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
ek68akatheeeerealkarlsson-png.452107
Get 'em while they're hot. Alas, no 2XL or I'd definitely rock this:

Also, the any name/number ones are on sale for 27$ instead of 39$ for an hour and a half or so. Prolly go on sale again.

Got a couple 28 MEOWER ones because my cat. and a Ferraro. Might get one more, thought about Bergman but might go with Knyzhov. Maybe just do Sturm 19. Halbgewachs looks funny on the preview.

Attachments

• EK68akaTheeeeRealKarlsson.png
    EK68akaTheeeeRealKarlsson.png
    432.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: Mafoofoo and slocal

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
ek68akatheeeerealkarlsson-png.452107
Get 'em while they're hot. Alas, no 2XL or I'd definitely rock this:

Also, the any name/number ones are on sale for 27$ instead of 39$ for an hour and a half or so. Prolly go on sale again.

Got a couple 28 MEOWER ones because my cat. and a Ferraro. Might get one more, thought about Bergman but might go with Knyzhov. Maybe just do Sturm 19. Halbgewachs looks funny on the preview.

Dude how'd you miss this one.

FYc6z5l.png

Reactions: landshark

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Dude how'd you miss this one.

FYc6z5l.png
I didn't miss it. That's WAY TOO MUCH for a Jones shirt. They should be paying me 13$ to take it off their hands... The Melker one is fun because people will confuse it for Erik Karlsson. Another year or so and Melker will be forgotten.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

The thing in that trailer that ultimately made me smile like a big, dumb idiot? The Ecto-1 siren sound. I don't know what it is about that ridiculous, kind-of-grating noise, but it just inspires joy.

Reactions: Lebanezer

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I wouldn't know! Too foggy to see anyone else :laugh::laugh:
haha

welcome back. Another absolutely perfect "summer" SF day! Love it!

Someone at my work mentioned something about it has been lots of years since SF saw a July where the high temp never hit 70F, until this year...

EDIT: found a link to the article. S.F. temps didn't crack the 70s in July for first time in 56 years. Here's the August outlook

Paywall and I don't have a chronicle subscription. But you can get the idea, 56 years....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad