Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
giphy.gif

Such an unremarkable player.

Reactions: jaffy27

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Interesting. Wonder what that means for Olofsson as he seemed to be regarded as a possible NHL option when aquired. Lavals' blueline seems pretty congested at the moment.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Why would they resign him?

Could have given the spot the a young player or free agent
Laval's captain. I assume he's doing something right at the AHL level.

Plus, he has some NHL experience if we end up with like 40 defensive injuries like we did 2-3 years ago and had to call up guys like Hanley, Dietz, Ellis, Johnston, Bartley...

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Laval's captain. I assume he's doing something right at the AHL level.

Plus, he has some NHL experience if we end up with like 40 defensive injuries like we did 2-3 years ago and had to call up guys like Hanley, Dietz, Ellis, Johnston, Bartley...

I'd like to forget to take the backend of the 2016 and erase it from my memory. Between the d core and watching Ben Scrivens in net, it wasnt a pretty sight.

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Bringing the same plugs year in and year out expecting different results, who will break their non playoff streak first Habs or Rocket

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Why would they resign him?

Could have given the spot the a young player or free agent
Depth. You need to have at least 8 defencemen who can play a regular shift in the NHL in case injuries strike. And you don't want to cannibalize your farm team, but keep them competitive. Ouellet is somewhere around #9-10 on the depth chart.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad