ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Game #1
Canucks @ Oilers
October 2nd, 2019
8 pm MT
SN/SN-360
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Game Story

This offseason the Oilers replaced two deadweights in Chiarelli and Lucic with Holland and Neal. The Canucks are still stuck with Jim Benning and Loui Eriksson. While both teams have mediocre depth, the Oilers outmatch them in starpower. McDavid, Drai, and Nuge > Petterson, Boeser, and Horvat. And that's not to mention future HOFer Matt Benning.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Connor
287299.jpg
’s Pregame Notes

1. If you rearrange the letters in "Edmonton Oilers" you get "Tenderloin Moo", clearly translating to beef tenderloin. Tenderloin is a very soft cut of meat, which really explains our play.

2. The Oilers had the same preseason record as the Tampa Bay Lightning. 128 point season incoming.

3. Look what happened when I typed in Vancouver Canucks:
2USW5n3kXvsZjpQlGxM8wmPSjYsCo9JE3rE-oYXEUTKXqUmVjsn5Jp2qDuwBPu7g0RaGZKVD4XvZQI64idGe61AfBxT9Vkw5ZTG0kYoniA9BS5XOWAKqh7TyO-M78JS9cJHlZ25-dQ

Lines:

ONTARIO-CORN-FED-BEEF-TENDERLOIN-GRILLING-STEAK.png

Forwards
upload_2019-10-2_10-27-39.png

upload_2019-10-2_10-27-52.png

Defense
upload_2019-10-2_10-28-7.png

Goaltending
upload_2019-10-2_10-28-16.png

Injuries
upload_2019-10-2_10-28-24.png

:nucks

upload_2019-10-2_10-31-34.png

upload_2019-10-2_10-31-43.png

upload_2019-10-2_10-31-52.png

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Let's go:edmonton!

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Last edited:

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Great GDT mate.

What a day, Maori All Blacks vs Canada in a couple hours and the Oilers season opener.

Extremely dated clips of Connor and poor choices for transitions but my attempt at a hype video for Conrad McKrishna. Let’s goooooo.

Last edited:

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
The inevitable path to glory on the battlefield!
I am with you! Go Oilers!

.. or wait, is the Lord of the Rings Kevin Lowe?... :(
Is this the start of inevitable path to destruction, in that case what will be destroyed? If we're just talking about throwing out Lowe I am still with you!

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Game #1
Canucks @ Oilers
October 2nd, 2019
8 pm MT
SN/SN-360
Game Story

This offseason the Oilers replaced two deadweights in Chiarelli and Lucic with Holland and Neal. The Canucks are still stuck with Jim Benning and Loui Eriksson. While both teams have mediocre depth, the Oilers outmatch them in starpower. McDavid, Drai, and Nuge > Petterson, Boeser, and Horvat. And that's not to mention future HOFer Matt Benning.

Connor
287299.jpg
’s Pregame Notes

1. If you rearrange the letters in "Edmonton Oilers" you get "Tenderloin Moo", clearly translating to beef tenderloin. Tenderloin is a very soft cut of meat, which really explains our play.

2. The Oilers had the same preseason record as the Tampa Bay Lightning. 128 point season incoming.

3. Look what happened when I typed in Vancouver Canucks:
2USW5n3kXvsZjpQlGxM8wmPSjYsCo9JE3rE-oYXEUTKXqUmVjsn5Jp2qDuwBPu7g0RaGZKVD4XvZQI64idGe61AfBxT9Vkw5ZTG0kYoniA9BS5XOWAKqh7TyO-M78JS9cJHlZ25-dQ

Lines:

ONTARIO-CORN-FED-BEEF-TENDERLOIN-GRILLING-STEAK.png

Forwards
View attachment 259329
View attachment 259331
Defense
View attachment 259333
Goaltending
View attachment 259335
Injuries
View attachment 259337

:nucks

View attachment 259339
View attachment 259341

View attachment 259343

GOilers!

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
Yeah dude, I missed your GDT's and this one is as classy and funny as always. Had a good laugh on some pictures :laugh: Thank you for providing such a nice read to start the season.

Can't wait for the puck drop!

Let's go OILERS!

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Yeah dude, I missed your GDT's and this one is as classy and funny as always. Had a good laugh on some pictures :laugh: Thank you for providing such a nice read to start the season.

Can't wait for the puck drop!

Let's go OILERS!
:thumbu:

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I give those lines 1 period before the blender comes out.

It's tough without Jurco, as the wings already lack skill. Still I think you'll see McDrai back together soon enough, and the best complement to RNH-Neal added to a makeshift second line. So either Khaira, who's looked good with RNH in the past; or Granlund, who has the most NHL experience playing with skilled linemates).

Personally I go with Khaira, as he brings some ability to play down low and on the boards lacking on a Nuge-Neal line. Plus to my eye, Khaira preforms better as a complementary guy on a skill line (like Maroon or Kassian) vs. as a grinder on a defensive line, where he just becomes invisible.

Draisiatl-McDavid-Kassian
Khaira-RNH-Neal
Nygård-Haas-Chiasson
Granlund-Cave-Archibald

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Are that lineup confirmed? McD and Nygard, 2 speed bullets, lined with skating in sand Neal the deal. Cant see the match, rather see Kass there!

Nucks roster together with Senators are the worst in the leuage, Petterssons back will broke before cristmas!

Stay out of the penalty box and cash in 2 point!

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
Are that lineup confirmed? McD and Nygard, 2 speed bullets, lined with skating in sand Neal the deal. Cant see the match, rather see Kass there!

Nucks roster together with Senators are the worst in the leuage, Petterssons back will broke before cristmas!

Stay out of the penalty box and cash in 2 point!

People do realise McDavid has a history of success with line mates who aren't burners right?

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
You mean Lucic? But now there are 2 speedy gonzales vs 1 slow motion guy. cant see the fit,but we have to wait and see!

Maroon, Chiasson, Eberle are all guys he's had success with that aren't overly quick.

Not sure why you'd name the slow guy he had no success with.

Even Draisaitl using exceptionally fast but he's smart and can shoot the puck, that's the hope with Neal.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Maroon, Chiasson, Eberle are all guys he's had success with that aren't overly quick.

Not sure why you'd name the slow guy he had no success with.

Even Draisaitl using exceptionally fast but he's smart and can shoot the puck, that's the hope with Neal.

Because Neal are Lucic slow, Neal will not hang on, when those 2 are flying , not in time for rebounds.

McD makes almost everyone with a average skating looking good!

We have the answer in 5-10 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->